Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
So a couple months ago I made a suggestion to honour a suggestion that was said to be accepted but wasn't properly added and in it I also suggested this

However this part was much more overlooked compared to the first so now I will make the simple suggestion

Add furnaces on the speed UHC deathmatch area underneath where the glass cages are
This can mean if you don't quite finish smelting while you can craft in deathmatch you can't smelt
Since fast smelting is enabled as well there is no real reason not to add furnaces

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So a couple months ago I made a suggestion to honour a suggestion that was said to be accepted but wasn't properly added and in it I also suggested this

However this part was much more overlooked compared to the first so now I will make the simple suggestion

Add furnaces on the speed UHC deathmatch area underneath where the glass cages are
This can mean if you don't quite finish smelting while you can craft in deathmatch you can't smelt
Since fast smelting is enabled as well there is no real reason not to add furnaces
I like the idea, only reason why I say no is I never see anyone playing anymore on UHC and some players might play, but then it will go on the dead route and the game will be at stage one (Just how I view it) but if I had to say how I like it, I like the idea.
+1 (also add a crafting table as well?)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Isn't speed cutclean why does there need to be furnaces?
there are crafting tables
this is since it is hard to completely craft everything beforehand
so why not furnaces
they smelt what you may need to smelt but can't smelt in time
nothing else to it
(also add a crafting table as well?)
that is already existent
and the game will be at stage one
assuming you mean what I think you mean (the crashing of the game)
that was fixed recently
UHC can now be played without the server giving everyone loading terrain

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
assuming you mean what I think you mean (the crashing of the game)
that was fixed recently
UHC can now be played without the server giving everyone loading terrain
Wait REALLY?
Where did you find this out?
Just a few days ago Camezonda said they had no idea what was causing it.
Or did you mean what you said literally, i.e. it can be played without crashing, but sometimes still does (which was always the case).

so why not furnaces
nothing else to it

What would you need to smelt? Since it's cutclean all ores and food drop as their smelted/cooked form when collected, so I don't see what you'd need a furnace for.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Wait REALLY?
Where did you find this out?
Just a few days ago Camezonda said they had no idea what was causing it.
Or did you mean what you said literally, i.e. it can be played without crashing, but sometimes still does (which was always the case).
Firstly I played a game that lasted until people were glowing until I killed the last person and won
and secondly Camezonda had actually said they had fixed it
Presumably they just figured out what the problem was shortly after saying they didn't know what it was
ores and food drop as their smelted/
hold up
when did the ores happen
Last time I checked in speed UHC that was not the case
when was it changed?

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Firstly I played a game that lasted until people were glowing until I killed the last person and won
and secondly Camezonda had actually said they had fixed it
Presumably they just figured out what the problem was shortly after saying they didn't know what it was

hold up
when did the ores happen
Last time I checked in speed UHC that was not the case
when was it changed?
It was this way from the beginning - look at the 10 minute mark:
And seemingly throughout the game's existence - look at the 2 minute mark:
Perhaps you were confusing it with normal UHC?

Well if the crashes are fixed, that's great - I'll keep playing to see if this hold true!

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
so why not furnaces
Speed UHC, is cut clean... Every mob you kill gives you cooked food and every ore drops smelted ore... What the heck would be the point of a furnace... "Oh yeah guys I'm gonna need some stone smelted, just so I can make myself an armor stand to show off my second armor set, what's that? People are stabbing me in the throat while I am using over a minutes smelting 6 stone?"

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
Top Bottom