Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FunnyLucky

Feb 21, 2020
Though encourages to create farms, it's super out of place and is a massive difficulty jump. It doesn't belong in the questline. The objective right before this one is 'Get 128 glass', which takes minutes. Blot Out The Sun requires you to spend 500,000 coins on gravel. That's more than my lifetime earnings! Spent on arrows! Arrows!
I believe it should either:
1) Be massively nerfed, so it doesn't require people to bend over backwards to get arrows.
2) Be moved further down the questline. That way, it stays fair for poor souls who have completed it already.
3) Come with a gravel generator. I would expect you'll need stacks of arrows for upcoming content (bosses or something, idk), and spending 1k coins on each is a massive waste of money. FunnyLucky Editorial Board thinks this is the best choice! :cool:

Hope you consider this.
Love, respect, and cookies.
Yours truly,
Me.

FunnyLucky

Feb 21, 2020
you just need time, then its really easy to do. Sell cocao beans, leather, ...
The objective right before this one is 'Get 128 glass', which takes minutes.
I do sell those things! But my point was the length of the quest. It's undoubtedly many times longer than any other quest on the Desert island. It also stops me from spending coins on things I'll actually need later! I'm not going to snipe cows standing 10 blocks away from them...

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
It's quite funny to see this to be honest.. I thought the same, it takes an insane long amount of time, having to wait for your crops to grow, then mining it straight away to then sell it, hoping for enough coins..
But now I seriously have three double chest fillt with stuff, waiting to be sold. I am hoping for a quest where I need to spend a ton of money on because I don't know what to spend it on..

Anyway, at the time it did indeed cost way too much time and money.

Reactions: Reketer and Starry

Scryptize

Nov 15, 2015
I'm also stuck on the quest, and it made me lose some motivation to play since I can't really save up money. All of my earnings have gone to the lvl 18 cow spawner quest and the arrow quest and it just takes too long.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I'm also stuck on the quest, and it made me lose some motivation to play since I can't really save up money. All of my earnings have gone to the lvl 18 cow spawner quest and the arrow quest and it just takes too long.
To be fair, cow spawned is a side quest. You should focus on the main, arrow quest.

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
I didn't find it hard at all.
As soon as I unlocked the jungle island, I built a good cocoa farm , that gives about 90k per harvest. Earning 90k every 30 mins, you can get it done in about 6 harvests (3hrs). I did that quest in a day, mostly because I knew what was coming and prepared myself with an easy way to make money.

Terrytery

Jul 8, 2020
I can’t even do the quest the game Dosent let me craft arrows I tried sky wars tok I can’t take the arrows it juts teleport back to the chest

Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom