Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think the timber quest is crazy?

• Total voters

madcrewz74

Apr 15, 2023
I have played lots of skyblock and just made it to the savana island. Now don't get me wrong, I have seen many hard quests, like Blot Out the Sun, but I believe 2000 logs for a main quest is crazy. The sapling for the savana island is 70000 coins each, and I like spending my profits on generators and spawners, not saplings, let me know in the comments if you agree, because I can't be the only one annoyed.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I have played lots of skyblock and just made it to the savana island. Now don't get me wrong, I have seen many hard quests, like Blot Out the Sun, but I believe 2000 logs for a main quest is crazy. The sapling for the savana island is 70000 coins each, and I like spending my profits on generators and spawners, not saplings, let me know in the comments if you agree, because I can't be the only one annoyed.
Just wait, there are harder quests yet to come lol.
But in all seriousness, here’s a tip. What I usually do to get lots of saplings for free is firstly gather all the logs and then I go afk for about 5 mins. When I return, there is usually a pretty good amount of saplings on the platform. Usually there will still be a few leaves floating, so I go afk one last time for another 5 minutes and by the time I get back, all the leaves have fallen leaving many extra saplings to replant.
Hope the trick helps!

- Reesle :)

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
One last thing. I agree that it’s annoying, but I disagree that it should be removed. Thus, that’s why I voted :unsure:

Reactions: EdibleNummies

madcrewz74

Apr 15, 2023
I'm not saying It needs to be removed, just it needs to be reduced. And me and my freind have skyblock rank so there's the %13 boost, but the growth time still takes a day.

• Disagree
Reactions: Reesle

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Hey,
Skyblock is in my opinion a game that you should play next to the other games because you just have to wait a long time for some things. that is simply what sky block is. I think this just belongs in the game. I'm giving it an unsure because I don't know if it's too exaggerated based on other quests.
Nubnub

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I'm not saying It needs to be removed, just it needs to be reduced. And me and my freind have skyblock rank so there's the %13 boost, but the growth time still takes a day
I respectfully disagree.
Skyblock is meant to be grind-y, because if all the quests were short and easy the gameplay wouldn’t last as long and your motivation might deplete.
Another tip I have is making a tree farm and adding looting to your axe! Looting does work on wood in Cubecraft’s skyblock, and it is very useful.

• Wow
Reactions: EdibleNummies

madcrewz74

Apr 15, 2023
I respectfully disagree.
Skyblock is meant to be grind-y, because if all the quests were short and easy the gameplay wouldn’t last as long and your motivation might deplete.
Another tip I have is making a tree farm and adding looting to your axe! Looting does work on wood in Cubecraft’s skyblock, and it is very useful.
It doesent work for me

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.
hai kasper hows your day :3
UncleSpect wrote on xNessus's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈