May 14, 2016
Overall if I remember correctly:
Pizza
Vegetables
Storm
Forest
Toys

So adding Fungi to it would be 6. ^^ That really is.. not enough maps XD
Really? There are 4 3 player maps underdasea, fairground, area 51, and intsruments. There should be more3 player maps actually. @josvu22

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
I'm blown away! You did a really Nice job! I think this map should be in the game! +1 :)

phillip244

Apr 3, 2016
Good map! Keep making good maps!:)
We will, Several ideas we have involve digital things. This might be created because the pixelated world would be amazingly fun to create.
But it wouldn't have the depth that other places have

Another Idea we had was to make a "YouTuber map" With certain youtuber heads signifying to islands. For example, Mr,woofless being Blue, Bajan Canadian, Red, Petezahutt would be green. Stuff like that. Though this might be canceled due to professional problems.

N

Nikboo

Stop with replying to Map submissions that are already older than 2.5 weeks! :)

He didn't....
The post which was posted before his was made on Sunday and he made the post on Tuesday. That's only two days apart, not two weeks...

TheMilkmanGamer

Aug 9, 2016
It looks pretty good, and if it was added I would play on it.

However, it seems kind of plain. The sea lanterns / arches help, but IMO it should have more detail / "buildings" on it. It also is too similar to Forest.

One specific thing I would suggest is that you rework the middle. Maybe if you added a super massive mushroom (that you can go inside) and put all the generators on top? This could make this map a little more eye-catching and change up the strategy.

phillip244

Apr 3, 2016
It looks pretty good, and if it was added I would play on it.

However, it seems kind of plain. The sea lanterns / arches help, but IMO it should have more detail / "buildings" on it. It also is too similar to Forest.

One specific thing I would suggest is that you rework the middle. Maybe if you added a super massive mushroom (that you can go inside) and put all the generators on top? This could make this map a little more eye-catching and change up the strategy.

I like this idea. I believe it has amazing potential. We will see what is possible. We will probably try it out! ^^

Reactions: TheMilkmanGamer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom