Votes: 56 83.6%
  • No!

Votes: 11 16.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElementalFox Gaming

Jul 31, 2016
This is an amazing build guys! I love the idea for the map theme, but maybe don't have diamond generators on the spawn islands that are already active? It takes away the point of going to center.

kit_slayer

Apr 2, 2016
This is an amazing build guys! I love the idea for the map theme, but maybe don't have diamond generators on the spawn islands that are already active? It takes away the point of going to center.
This island that you start on contains:
  • 2 Iron generators [2x lvl. 1 gen]
  • 1 Gold generator [1x Broken gen]
  • 1 Diamond generator [1x Broken gen]

The starter island doesn't start with it on, only thing on is the iron gens.

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
It's beautiful and there will be more maps of 2 people as there are few.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Reminds me of the older blockwars map that was all mushrooms and a castle for each team never appears anymore though, however this map looks neat, especially at night, not enough nighttime maps

phillip244

Apr 3, 2016
Reminds me of the older blockwars map that was all mushrooms and a castle for each team never appears anymore though, however this map looks neat, especially at night, not enough nighttime maps
Thank you. We designed this map for night time specifically. Glad it went through well

phillip244

Apr 3, 2016
Overall if I remember correctly:
Pizza
Vegetables
Storm
Forest
Toys

So adding Fungi to it would be 6. ^^ That really is.. not enough maps XD

kit_slayer

Apr 2, 2016
Yeah that was our goal as we play two player a lot it would be way better to have more variety in the maps we play so we took it upon ourselves to try and add some we had more maps planned but we are gonna wait before we work on them

phillip244

Apr 3, 2016
Looks pretty, maybe you can add some more details on the main islands and some more custom mushrooms would also be nice.
We wanted to make it less like other mushroom maps on other servers. So we added stuff like. ruins, sea lanterns, and the archway on the mid island. And we didn't have many custom mushrooms on the starting island because we wanted to draw as much attention to the main big mushroom as we could.

phillip244

Apr 3, 2016
Looks pretty, maybe you can add some more details on the main islands and some more custom mushrooms would also be nice.
We wanted to make it less like other mushroom maps on other servers. So we added stuff like. ruins, sea lanterns, and the archway on the mid island. And we didn't have many custom mushrooms on the starting island because we wanted to draw as much attention to the main big mushroom as we could.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
Really nice looking map! I like the creativity of the mushroom theme and I hope this gets added. Also, I would not have a broken gold gen at team islands because I know personally people hate not being able to obsidian their egg before leaving their base.

phillip244

Apr 3, 2016
Really nice looking map! I like the creativity of the mushroom theme and I hope this gets added. Also, I would not have a broken gold gen at team islands because I know personally people hate not being able to obsidian their egg before leaving their base.
Ok. We'll consider the pros and cons. Thank you for the suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom