Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
@-Veps
How we met: CoD MW3 about 3 years ag
Awesome: One of my best friends. we play CoD and minecraft all the time. he always talks down to me tho ;-;

SpritySpritz

Dedicated Member
Mar 26, 2014
Ign : everybody
How we met : being active on forums gives you great friends you will never forget :) (so emotional right now ;D)
What I like about them: they all have something they are good at, whether it is being nice or pvp or ect... :D <3 yall

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
Got two,

IGN: @MorganPlayzMc
HOW WE MET: I built a ship for him
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT HIM: Just such a good friend that is always there for me, and sometimes he let me win on sw ;3 just like to talk to him.

IGN: @SunshineChick
HOW WE MET: Hm I don't know, I think we both helped the same person or something like that :)
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT HER: A lot, awesome builder, I like to play sw with her and she's addicted to creative and
so am I.

Really no offence to all others, these are just the most important. :)

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
IGN: @SGTkuzey
How we met: We both decided to pull an all-nighter on the same night (we didn't know this at that time), and so I started to talk to him (there were also only 20 people on the server during this time, way back in the near beginning of the cave spawn). So, what happened next was Kuz and I started talking to each other. The highlight of this night, was when Kuz ate a burrito or something with like hot sauce or jalapeños in it, and his mouth was burning. So, out of instinct, I told him to get some bread, milk, or citrus like oranges, to help sooth it. After that, we've been friends ever since :)

LaserDolphin77

Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2013
Oh and what I like about Kuz, is that he's hilarious, he's always kind and respectful when someone has a problem (unless he really hates them), and is just a good person in general with a different mindset than most :3

kkbubble

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2014
The chair in between good and evil
i have a few :D

@MorganPlayzMc
how we met: looong story.
what i like about him: he's really kind and hilarious and stuff :p

@OrangeGrapeEater
how we met: we met on factions ages ago, been friends ever since :)
what i like: he's really trustworthy and funny and everything

@Aimee2323
how we met: omg there are no words to describe....
what i like: so much in common, so funny, and honey lol

@AwkwardCanadian and @Saffron<3
my oldest friends on the server :) we met on factions the day it came out
i like everything about them :0

Manaphos

Nov 6, 2013
Night Vale
Person's Name or IGN: @Cubs909
How you met this Person: When Jon was still a stone we were playing kitpvp and I kept killing him. Feeling a little bit guilty I decided to stop and he asked for my skype so I gave it to him. Since then we've been good friends even though I tend to make him a bit mad.
What is awesome about this Person: He is really funny and when we play together we always have a good time. We do argue quite a lot but somehow we're still friends to this day. xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom