Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with my idea?

  • Yes I do!

    Votes: 32 94.1%
  • No I don't!

    Votes: 2 5.9%

  • Total voters
    34

Marieke2001

Forum Legend
Jul 2, 2015
4,119
15,539
719
Heyy, I know that staff's are working on a new friendssystem, but idk if people have been thought about this:
I think the friend list should be according to the alphabet. Because this:
upload_2016-5-16_19-14-10.png

Is really annoying xD. And I noticed that the first 4 friends moved from down my friendlist to above my friendlist. So, as I already said: I would like to have it according to the alphabet. I hope you agree with me! :)
 
Last edited:

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
1,956
1,097
218
Belgium
Heyy, I know that staff's are working on a new friendssystem, but idk if people have been thought about this:
I think the friend list should be according to the alphabet. Because this:
View attachment 87366
Is really annoying xD. And I noticed that the first 4 friends moved from down my friendlist to above my friendlist. I would like to have it according to the alphabet. I hope you agree with me! :)
This sounds good!
And it's a lot easier to see your friends.
@Marieke2001 ofcourse a +1 ;)
 

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
876
1,371
198
24
Westervoort
Heyy, I know that staff's are working on a new friendssystem, but idk if people have been thought about this:
I think the friend list should be according to the alphabet. Because this:
View attachment 87366
Is really annoying xD. And I noticed that the first 4 friends moved from down my friendlist to above my friendlist. So, as I already said: I would like to have it according to the alphabet. I hope you agree with me! :)
Good idea +1
 

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
966
615
168
25
Sun
I think everyone is aware that Cube is working on a new friend/party system.
I hope (and I'm quite sure) that they'll add this in the new system.

Great idea! +1 :D
 

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
7,507
10,309
564
25
It would make it easier! But I think that right now you can see who your first friends were or still are.....
Or if its just randomized yeah why not......
 

Marieke2001

Forum Legend
Jul 2, 2015
4,119
15,539
719
nah
Look at Hypixel how they get it.
They get all the player above yuor friends list and in which game they are.....
CubeCraft wants to make it able to saw were are your friends are :D
That can be nice to make
But CC isn't Hypixel xd I'd rather have only according to the alphabet + in wich game your friends are.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Iamomarv wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following; I’ll be becoming a mod soonwish me luck!☺️
HiddenNeko wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Thanks for following!
thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
Top Bottom