Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cubecraft have to add this leaderboard.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GroenKonijn

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017
Maybe it's a good idea to have a leaderboard appear in the chat, for example: /leaderboard) where you see the top 5 of your friends on CubeCraft.
It seems fun to me, because you are making some kind of BIG opportunity to get into the top 5 (of your friends).

I hope many people like it and I hope they'll vote for "Yes."

=D

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Maybe it's a good idea to have a leaderboard appear in the chat, for example: /leaderboard) where you see the top 5 of your friends on CubeCraft.
It seems fun to me, because you are making some kind of BIG opportunity to get into the top 5 (of your friends).

=D
Jeh! It seems cool!

Reactions: GroenKonijn

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
What is the leaderboard based on? You’re currently talking about Cubecraft as a whole, but how are you supposed to beat your friends? Is it based on wins? Is it based on kills? Or is it even based on level or amount of points?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
What is the leaderboard based on? You’re currently talking about Cubecraft as a whole, but how are you supposed to beat your friends? Is it based on wins? Is it based on kills? Or is it even based on level or amount of points?
I think it's based on wins.
If you use the command (just made up) /f leaderbord skywars, you can see the wins on skywars of you and your friends.

Reactions: Kloska and Demosiz

GroenKonijn

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2017

You can see the top 5 kills in your friends top, and you can see the top 5 wins: /leaderboard wins /leaderboard kills.
or /swleaderboard kills sw = skywars

Last edited:

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016

=D
Yes, I would love this, I actually thought about this in the past! :) Good Idea

Reactions: GroenKonijn
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Top Bottom