Suggestion

• Yes

• Neutral

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I have many times when I'm playing minerware alone because, well, I just want to play alone, have some "me time". I'm sure that not everyone wants to constantly have a friend with them. Ever since the update of showing where players are, friends are able to find me, and hop in a game with me, which makes it hard to have some alone time. Soo, I came up with a suggestion.

My suggestion, is adding a /f hide command. What this will do, is on all your friends' friend list, your name will show up gray, you won't be able to see where that player is, and party invites will automatically be disabled; Kind of like setting up a "do not disturb" sign. This'll be useful when you just want some alone time, and or your going AFK. This will be enabled after typing /f hide, and will be reset if you disconnect from the server.

Edit: When having this enabled, you won't be able to see where your friends are either.

Last edited:
L

Lepzi

I love this idea personally I'm not bothered if friends join my game and stuff like that but this would be great if you afk and you don't want anyone to disturb you although why not make it as if you /f hide you're name will automatically go red as if you aren't online, but still I like the suggestion.:)

Reactions: Milkyy
H

Hidalgo

I totally agree with you, when I first logged in on the server, after they announced the party system, I was like 'Yay, finally a party system'. However I was almost immediately against the fact that the Party-System shows where players are. I tried to toggle it somewhere off, but I wasn't able to.

The next 2 weeks I was playing like all the time with my friends, because they could easily find me. I started missing my 'me time' too, just like I used to play, peaceful and alone. hihi :) You might say now "Just tell them that you want to play alone", but I feel like that's a kinda rude.

'So why not avoinding that rudeness and keep having a good friendship. My point is, I'd like to see this implemented in the next update, as people sometimes need some privacy. (Toggle On/Off)

LuisZapataR

Oct 16, 2016
Peru - Lima
Good suggestion, as @SCREAM says, we all deserve privacy, there are some moments where we really want to be alone or sometimes we put ourselves in AFK mode. It would be a good idea to add that command, so our friends know when we are busy :)
Good luck with your suggestion!

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I love this suggestion, I want some alone time a lot. And yes, we deserve privacy. +1! :)

Thea77661

Jun 5, 2016
Sweden
I'd love to be able to have some time of my own, but if this would be added I don't think its fair that the one who turns it off can see where his/her friends are. So its either letting others know where you are and then you can see where they are, or turning it off but that also turns off being able to see where ur friends are.

D

Deleted member 204478

I was thinking about this way before the party sytem came out, and it's very necessary.
In my opinion, instead of a command, it should be something in the settings menu.
deac0b91158d48fca62a28574f71ef51.png

Great suggestion! o/

Reactions: Milkyy and Flaxic

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
I'd love to be able to have some time of my own, but if this would be added I don't think its fair that the one who turns it off can see where his/her friends are. So its either letting others know where you are and then you can see where they are, or turning it off but that also turns off being able to see where ur friends are.
Added

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
We can either display ourselves as
Online - Green Nametag
AFK - Yellow Nametag
Offilne - Red Nametag
We can do this using /f status online/afk/offline
For the Online and AFK options, it will show which lobby we are in currently.
For the Offline mode, it won't.
Example

Jefsweatsgames - Online playing Skywars on Trees
I
HaveNoFriends - AFK in Hub
Offline:
Milkyboo,player1,herobrianu

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
I have many times when I'm playing minerware alone because, well, I just want to play alone, have some "me time". I'm sure that not everyone wants to constantly have a friend with them. Ever since the update of showing where players are, friends are able to find me, and hop in a game with me, which makes it hard to have some alone time. Soo, I came up with a suggestion.

My suggestion, is adding a /f hide command. What this will do, is on all your friends' friend list, your name will show up gray, you won't be able to see where that player is, and party invites will automatically be disabled; Kind of like setting up a "do not disturb" sign. This'll be useful when you just want some alone time, and or your going AFK. This will be enabled after typing /f hide, and will be reset if you disconnect from the server.

Edit: When having this enabled, you won't be able to see where your friends are either.
Yes please, I also suggested a switch for the feature where you can see where you're friends are. I just want some alone time and not someone who is stalking me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom