Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
I don't know if I like this, the biggest problem I have with this is that I often want to have a quick look and seeing all my (online) friends at once. Going through a menu might be chaotic.
I really love the addition of 'last seen' tho, that is something I have wanted as a feature for a while :D

:unsure:

• Agree
Reactions: Buckyy

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I don't know if I like this, the biggest problem I have with this is that I often want to have a quick look and seeing all my (online) friends at once. Going through a menu might be chaotic.
I really love the addition of 'last seen' tho, that is something I have wanted as a feature for a while :D

I think it's better to have it as your online & offline like your friendlist, it will be the same how it was in the thread, but the people who are online will be shown first and maybe it's a cool idea to keep it alphabetic, so it's easy who you want to find! :)

Isn't it chaotic to see who's online and who's not, like set the players who are online first on the list, than the offline's. I agree :agree:

• Agree
Reactions: Buckyy

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
I think it's better to have it as your online & offline like your friendlist, it will be the same how it was in the thread, but the people who are online will be shown first and maybe it's a cool idea to keep it alphabetic, so it's easy who you want to find! :)

Isn't it chaotic to see who's online and who's not, like set the players who are online first on the list, than the offline's. I agree :agree:
This addition will be more aimed at staff/obsidian/emerald people, people who have many friends, but everyone could use it of course.

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths

Keep in mind that normally you will know the skin of your friend and it will be very easy for you to recognize it, it may be that friend changes the skin, that is why online friends should be on page 1 in alphabetical order.

In the case of having 200 friends, it can be chaotic to look at 7-8 pages, but more chaotic is to read the bible in a chat.

Last edited:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Hi Buckky,

Your suggestion has been discussed, and we have decided to mark your suggestion as denied.

We replied to a different suggestion that we will be revamping the friends list (https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/alphabet-f-list.288073/)
Hello Lightson_

We discussed your suggestion internally and based on your suggestion and previous feedback that we've also seen from other players, we will be looking into revamping the friends list. We will make some adjustments, including an alphabetical order to the friends list. Marked this as planned!

We made the decision to keep the same lay-out as it currently uses, but with some adjustments. Therefore, we have decided to deny the suggestion to create a GUI for the friends list.

Do not let this discourage you from creating suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom