• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him
If I were to choose one as the winner, I would lean towards French food. French cuisine is renowned for its exquisite flavors, attention to detail, and emphasis on quality ingredients. From delicate pastries and buttery croissants to rich cheeses and hearty dishes like coq au vin, French cuisine embodies a sophisticated and refined approach to cooking. The emphasis on technique, sauces, and the artistry of presentation truly sets French food apart. That being said, This like exploring two distinct culinary worlds so it's not really fair to compare the two since they're both delicious

• Love
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
If I were to choose one as the winner, I would lean towards French food. French cuisine is renowned for its exquisite flavors, attention to detail, and emphasis on quality ingredients. From delicate pastries and buttery croissants to rich cheeses and hearty dishes like coq au vin, French cuisine embodies a sophisticated and refined approach to cooking. The emphasis on technique, sauces, and the artistry of presentation truly sets French food apart. That being said, This like exploring two distinct culinary worlds so it's not really fair to compare the two since they're both delicious
Man I voted for Chinese as I perfer it but I got to respect the passion in that speech

• Haha
Reactions: Hoshi and Imminent

VvUWUFoxvV

May 26, 2023
uwu.jpg
But Chinese food is delicious like there prawn toast.

pvp989

May 7, 2023
This is impossibly difficult because both are really good but I think Chinese might win just based on quantity. They have more regions and population so I think they have more to offer than France. Eggrolls have Baguettes beat and I cannot compromise on that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

parent calling you halfway through pvp is the worst debuff you could ever get
Take back what I said earlier, the Infected Wolf spider from grounded is terrifying
This is fr me during bedwars
RDT_20240427_1241257018540164098121553.png
I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
Top Bottom