Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Anyways what is your opinion about the Minecraft legends event?

• It's good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's bad

• It's exist

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • It's bad but I had fun playing it

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • It's good but I disliked a lot of things about it

• Other(comment)

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes I know this technically make 3 polls in one week but it been a pretty eventually week. I decided that since this is cubecraft I saved the spring update weekly poll for next week to get it full spot while legends can get an honorary spot. Then the battle off 3rd place between Chinese food and french will be the weekly poll after that.

Anyways what is your opinion about the Minecraft legends event.

Personally I think it was disappointing as it was basically that one pillager game from the mob vote but longer. The hidden critters didn't really do anything unless they are meant to tease future mobs and they removed chat so it wasn't as fun as it could be. Saying that it was still a neat designed lobby and the game itself was fun (bit unfair with low player counts) I would probably put in bad but I had fun

AnderIoux7

Mar 15, 2022
Mexico
Pronouns
He/Him
i haven't tried it either but i heard it was indeed very disappointing and that dungeons is far better, im not very excited to try it if i eventually do

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes I know this technically make 3 polls in one week but it been a pretty eventually week. I decided that since this is cubecraft I saved the spring update weekly poll for next week to get it full spot while legends can get an honorary spot. Then the battle off 3rd place between Chinese food and french will be the weekly poll after that.

Anyways what is your opinion about the Minecraft legends event.

Personally I think it was disappointing as it was basically that one pillager game from the mob vote but longer. The hidden critters didn't really do anything unless they are meant to tease future mobs and they removed chat so it wasn't as fun as it could be. Saying that it was still a neat designed lobby and the game itself was fun (bit unfair with low player counts) I would probably put in bad but I had fun
Well, it's been a while since I didn't respond to comments, and it's time, and unfortunately I didn't even play the game 😂

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
In my opinion, the Minecraft Legends event had its ups and downs. On one hand, I found it a bit disappointing as it seemed to be an extension of the pillager game from the mob vote, just with a longer duration. The inclusion of hidden critters didn't add much to the overall experience unless they were intended to tease future mobs, which could be nice for some players.

One aspect that detracted from the event was the removal of chat, which reduced the social interaction and collaborative aspect that makes Minecraft enjoyable. However, I must admit that the event featured a well-designed lobby, creating a visually appealing environment. The gameplay itself was enjoyable, although it could feel a bit unfair at times, particularly with low player counts.

Taking everything into consideration, I would lean towards categorizing the event as somewhat disappointing, but I still had fun participating in it. Despite its shortcomings, the event showcased interesting elements and provided an entertaining experience overall.

• Love
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom