• Poll closed .

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Which one do you perfer? Keep in mind the food doesn't actually need to be from said country it just needs to be in the same group for example you can have garlic bread for Italian as it associated with Italian food even though it wasn't made by Italy.

Personally I go with Italian food as Pasta is just too good but Chinese food is really good imo

• Heart
Reactions: Mr Jii Gamer

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Which one do you perfer? Keep in mind the food doesn't actually need to be from said country it just needs to be in the same group for example you can have garlic bread for Italian as it associated with Italian food even though it wasn't made by Italy.

Personally I go with Italian food as Pasta is just too good but Chinese food is really good imo
On the one hand, I go for Italian food, as I love it, and I prefer pasta On the one hand, I go for Italian food, as I love it, and I prefer pasta

• Heart
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

AnderIoux7

Mar 15, 2022
Mexico
Pronouns
He/Him

italian all the way, pizza and pasta are better than anything, i dont even know what chinese food has to offer.

wheatyl

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Mar 6, 2023
meowland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him

Italian food on top, I like chinese but pizza and pasta are just to good

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021

I like italian food more, the pizza is good, and I eat a lot of pasta, the rice has a lot of sodium in it, and the chicken is fatty, and alfrado beats stir fry any day, though I could allways go for some fried rice

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him
I personally prefer Italian food over Chinese food. The aroma of Italian herbs and spices is irresistible, and I love the variety of pasta dishes, pizza, and salads. However, I do enjoy Chinese food occasionally, especially when I crave something spicy or savory. It all comes down to personal preference, and both cuisines have their unique flavors and textures that make them enjoyable.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom