Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
I want to suggest real fast, please lower the amount of Points required to Upgrade a Plot as it's just way too expensive.
Getting your plot to 123 x 123 is just way too expensive and almost impossible if you want multiple big plots.

I mean to get a max sized plot you need:

1000P to buy the plot,
1000P to Upgrade the plot once,
1500P to Upgrade the plot again,
5000P to Upgarde the plot once again
--------------------------------------------------------------------
8500P are required to buy a maxed sized plot

This means if you just want 5 big plots, with Ranked Players having acces to more plots, you will need 42.500 Points.
For real, it's impossible to collect this amount of Points due to SkyWars Abilities getting more expensive every stage, and with the new EggWars Abilities also getting more expensive.

And I mean, who has fun playing 6 hours of TNT Run or Survival Games just to be able to upgrade the plot once.

This is my suggestion, lower the insane prizes to upgrade a plot so we can have fun building rather then being forced to play minigames just so you can upgrade the plot.

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Don't really think this a problem for active players, a lot of my friends have well over 40k points and a good amount of abilities/kits.
For new players however this is. They can't even buy a plot most of the the :/

Still don't really think this will change though. A lot of players already paid for it and feel scammed if the points to upgrade get reduced.
They could give player back their point.. but I don't see this happen to be honest.

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Getting your plot to 123 x 123 is just way too expensive and almost impossible if you want multiple big plots.
58b35fdf873bf538499d4f57487a8d0d.gif

Reactions: TheJeroen

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Well... maybe. In the past it has been suggested to get point rewards for diamond. But that would be against the eula. I mean upgrading a plot is expensive. A lil too expensive. I don't play creative but I can see this being a problem for new players.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Well... maybe. In the past it has been suggested to get point rewards for diamond. But that would be against the eula. I mean upgrading a plot is expensive. A lil too expensive. I don't play creative but I can see this being a problem for new players.
Or just make it cheaper for everyone >.>
One plot just drained my bank account

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom