Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

assassinatorXX

Well-Known Member
Sep 5, 2016
1
0
76
24
I know many people want a banner with their skin on it but they don't know want to/don't know how to. Your problem is solved now. Do the following steps to getting your free minecraft pose.
1.) Subscribe to my channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD_oVP-9PAjxJW-UT-opDwQ) I will be posting on it soon so be active if you want to but you need to subscribe.
2.) Click on this link which will lead you to google forms, you will have to answer all the blanks and press send, then you wait. If it's been more than 2 days since your post, contact me personally (skype and email will be linked below)
link- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfEPkrRdxsgIqSsW4pzOs77puH5aB4bVOMB_PkDRH8VVdl2tg/viewform

Email- felixmunoz562@gmail.com
Skype- FelixAndTheCrew125
 
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Guest
I really wanted a render or pose. But now that I see that I have to subscribe to you no. Sorry.
 
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Guest
@Diogu pls lock this thread
This guy is asking to subscribe to his channel and then he will make us a pose. I think he asking for subs
 

Vickay

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
171
947
168
England
This is kinda lame... good YouTubers don't need to ask for subscribers. Making good content is how you earn subscribers honestly.
 

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
4,555
5,114
558
29
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
If you'd like more subscribers....make good content and promote your videos under the media sections on the forums.

Also please be more careful with your mail and Skype...


-locked
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom