Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

FFA changes

• Yes I would like both to be added.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I'd like to see the HP after the game but not the regenarition or full healph.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • I'd like to get the regenarition but wouldn't like to see the healph

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither of both.

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
I just wanted to make a suggestion about this. ( Sorry if they already suggested this.)
As some of us we like to play FFA and go tryhard on people we don't like, now sometimes people beat us and as a tryharder you wanna know how close it was most likely. Now I had the idea to add how much HP they had left after the fight. ( Like in duels.)
Now I wouldn't say put it in chat but I would recommend putting it in but you have to go with your cursos to the chat and the sentence where it says 'zCqle was slain by {username}', and look how much HP they had left.
Also maybe something that would be nice too is add regenarition, or full healph after a fight so we don't have to get cleaned all the time.
Now I know somebody else might gave this suggestion already but I wanted to suggest it one more time.

I hope y'all have a nice day!
And happy Halloween! :spooky:!​

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ItsSennee

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
apologies, I wouldn't like that, thank you for the suggestion!

Could you make a poll?

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Well, I think adding a message that allows you to know how many HP your opponent had after leaving the fight is a good idea. Though, I have to disagree with the regeneration idea. Cleaning is a Minecraft basic strategy and it's understandable so the best thing you can do is to deal with it.

Thanks for the suggestion! :heart:

Reactions: Colleeee and Am4er

Dudu

Apr 16, 2019
Adding regen after HP has been discussed a lot of times, and there's a big problem with that, it makes killstealing even more OP, you can just walk in and steal someone's kill and get regen and kill the other opponent, imo it doesn't fix the issue at all, just makes it worse.
Showing HP after kills is kinda bad too, if you kill someone and are at 0.5hp, it just lets everyone know you can be cleaned easily, and if you clean someone it will say you have 10HP or something, while in reality you only 10HPed them because you cleaned, so other players might think someone is way better or way worse than they are and just makes cleaning easier.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom