Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXAryanUchihaXx

Apr 9, 2016
I was playing eggwars with friends on skype and two of us spawned on an enemy island. So this confirms that there are still some glitches in the new update

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
I was playing eggwars with friends on skype and two of us spawned on an enemy island. So this confirms that there are still some glitches in the new update
This isn't the right section to report that bug. If you want to report it, go to the BUGS REPORTS/SUPPORT section :)
Also, welcome to the forumms ;)

thehocks

May 9, 2016
Hi CubeCrafters!

You may have noticed that our freebuild area has recently suffered a lot of issues due to it's growth. SkyBlock is down with no forseeable fix and creative is very laggy and also needs a lot of TLC. Instead of constantly trying to hack around the issues we are having it's been decided that we're going to put all of Free Build into an extended maintenance whilst we rewrite everything from scratch.

This means: Skyblock, Creative and Factions will all be unavailable.

We apologise for this but there is an upside!

We want to know what you want from Skyblock and Creative - since we're doing everything from the beginning we're looking to add some amazing new and unique features - let us know what you want!

There is no set date for the release of the new freebuild, but I can assure you it will be as soon as possible :)

Looking forward to hearing your awesome idea!

CubeCraft Dev Team!
Yes, there's more than one.
I can't wait to try out the improved game modes (specifically factions and creative) once they are completed. I was worried that they were taken down for good but this post here restores my faith in the staff. Thanks.

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
I can't wait to try out the improved game modes (specifically factions and creative) once they are completed. I was worried that they were taken down for good but this post here restores my faith in the staff. Thanks.
Well, this was posted on September, 2015. You can still believe in them, but this is taking sooooo long... Let's think that there will be many cool features

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
hope_hand.jpg

D

Deleted member 112709

How long does this take? Next year is not yet ready..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
Top Bottom