Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

123gijs

Jun 17, 2015
Could really nobody of the cube staff tell us something about this case... ??

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
I know what they will say :)

Wait for it,

Wait for ittttttt,

"It will be back up again soon"

4399875.jpg

Jurrie

Oct 9, 2014
Potato land
www.potatoes.com
Sarah, you forget people don't have patience..

its not really that ppl dont have patience, its just that 5 months have passed and we havent received any information, we know that the team isnt just working on skyblock and that they have many other things to do + they have a personal life but 5 months is a long time...

they asked for suggestions and stuff so they could maybe tell us what new things are about to happen..
maybe show us some pictures of the new spawn area ( IF there is a new spawn) or let us know more about the new challenges or shop items.

many people left the server already and joined other skyblock server which cant be blamed the only reason am waiting here is because of the community and am really addicted to hide and seek :oops:.

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I do agree with Jurrie to be honest. I don't know if a sneakpeak would be possible.

I just hope that it will be up some time within the next few months, but I really don't know.

I sometimes feel bad because I told everyone it'd be up by the end of 2015 and it's february 2016 now. o.o

Reactions: Cyan and hgbf

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
I do agree with Jurrie to be honest. I don't know if a sneakpeak would be possible.

I just hope that it will be up some time within the next few months, but I really don't know.

I sometimes feel bad because I told everyone it'd be up by the end of 2015 and it's february 2016 now. o.o
He did say at the end of January, but never specified a year :c

df3d12b0850ea3c3a3fdd3b10bc961f6.gif

Reactions: hgbf

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
Hi CubeCrafters!

You may have noticed that our freebuild area has recently suffered a lot of issues due to it's growth. SkyBlock is down with no forseeable fix and creative is very laggy and also needs a lot of TLC. Instead of constantly trying to hack around the issues we are having it's been decided that we're going to put all of Free Build into an extended maintenance whilst we rewrite everything from scratch.

This means: Skyblock, Creative and Factions will all be unavailable.

We apologise for this but there is an upside!

We want to know what you want from Skyblock and Creative - since we're doing everything from the beginning we're looking to add some amazing new and unique features - let us know what you want!

There is no set date for the release of the new freebuild, but I can assure you it will be as soon as possible :)

Looking forward to hearing your awesome idea!

CubeCraft Dev Team!
Yes, there's more than one.
ok guys I have never played SM before (on this server) but maybye add /sell commandwhere you can sell almost ANYTHING and a /buy commandwith a variety of blocks thank you love:sinaandaman

WeirdWizard

Feb 25, 2016
Eggwars lobby 3
Hey Ginger! Thanks for answering my question for exactly why it is in maintenance for so long, anywho can't wait till it's playable!

Bai!
============================================================================================

Jurrie

Oct 9, 2014
Potato land
www.potatoes.com
I just thought of something with the new 1.9 update and stuff and all the bugs that came along with it..

i started wondering if there are certain Developers that work on certain projects
or are they all working on solving the 1.9 bugs now?

and i was curious if @CaptainDawg_ could show us a more recent sneak peak of the skyblock server since this one
https://twitter.com/CaptainDawg_/status/676022604298366976 didnt make any sense to me, could also be that am missing something ofcourse

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I just thought of something with the new 1.9 update and stuff and all the bugs that came along with it..

i started wondering if there are certain Developers that work on certain projects
or are they all working on solving the 1.9 bugs now?

and i was curious if @CaptainDawg_ could show us a more recent sneak peak of the skyblock server since this one
https://twitter.com/CaptainDawg_/status/676022604298366976 didnt make any sense to me, could also be that am missing something ofcourse

I don't think it looks any different now tbh :P

Reactions: Jurrie
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom