Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

larswijn

Dedicated Member
As I put my cap on 60 fps, it won't pass 59 fps ever.
:)

(not mine)
cJosv.png

Sangre

Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2016
It's MC, 90% of the people ''have'' 500+ fps (''have'' because like 60% of people bragging about it have like 70 (especially one's that say 1000+) even though it really doesn't matter, just internet things)
If you reach 60+ fps while playing Witcher or For Honor you should be happy your PC is pretty good.
f3c.gif

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
It's MC, 90% of the people ''have'' 500+ fps (''have'' because like 60% of people bragging about it have like 70 (especially one's that say 1000+) even though it really doesn't matter, just internet things)
If you reach 60+ fps while playing Witcher or For Honor you should be happy your PC is pretty good.
f3c.gif
Chill out. I was just curious about other's FPS.....

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I don't understand why people take their time to go in void worlds and all to get the max FPS, while it's not the FPS they'll experience in a game situation, but just a generated number ,_,
I have V-Sync with 60Fps. Going higher would only result in frame skipping, atleast for my monitor. Shaderless, + Optifine, with a lot of particles it can really have some frame drops though. AMD A4 (the dual core one, used to make media players) , GTX650 (non-ti lol cri pls no kill my pc is junk) and an HP 22CW which I think has a maximum refresh rate of 100Hz, as I said, at 60fps cap.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom