Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

larswijn

Dedicated Member
As I put my cap on 60 fps, it won't pass 59 fps ever.
:)

(not mine)
cJosv.png

Sangre

Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2016
It's MC, 90% of the people ''have'' 500+ fps (''have'' because like 60% of people bragging about it have like 70 (especially one's that say 1000+) even though it really doesn't matter, just internet things)
If you reach 60+ fps while playing Witcher or For Honor you should be happy your PC is pretty good.
f3c.gif

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
It's MC, 90% of the people ''have'' 500+ fps (''have'' because like 60% of people bragging about it have like 70 (especially one's that say 1000+) even though it really doesn't matter, just internet things)
If you reach 60+ fps while playing Witcher or For Honor you should be happy your PC is pretty good.
f3c.gif
Chill out. I was just curious about other's FPS.....

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I don't understand why people take their time to go in void worlds and all to get the max FPS, while it's not the FPS they'll experience in a game situation, but just a generated number ,_,
I have V-Sync with 60Fps. Going higher would only result in frame skipping, atleast for my monitor. Shaderless, + Optifine, with a lot of particles it can really have some frame drops though. AMD A4 (the dual core one, used to make media players) , GTX650 (non-ti lol cri pls no kill my pc is junk) and an HP 22CW which I think has a maximum refresh rate of 100Hz, as I said, at 60fps cap.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom