Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

• Poggers

• Total voters

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hey, just a small idea of mine this time. My idea is to Add a “Forums” topic to the list of topics (Eggwars, Skywars, Help and feedback, Creations etc) so you can ask questions about the forums and maybe whatever you want that has to do with it. For example a bug or a feature they should add. Let me know if you agree, disagree or are unsure :)
(I get there is a Web prefix, but I would like to see a forums topic on it’s own)

if you’re unsure or disagree with this suggestion, slide me a reply :)

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Well, I don't quite agree, as currently people use other places to ask how some parts of the forums work and it's just fine. Also, bugs should get reported as website reports, while suggestions should be put in the "Feedback & Suggestions" section of the forums.

BubbleF1sh

Novice Member
Oct 21, 2020
I'm unsure. Just because you already can do such stuff, but not in a specific topic.
Forum — is just a collection of topics, it's not a theme.
Bug report •
Just as usual, if you go to the bug report site (or forums on bedrock) you will find a "report a Web bug" section
Questions/Suggerstions • We're in this category already, and you marked it as "web" what is right, and that's how you can talk exactly about forum (not only, but mostly).

Reactions: Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
I'm unsure. Just because you already can do such stuff, but not in a specific topic.
Forum — is just a collection of topics, it's not a theme.
Bug report •
Just as usual, if you go to the bug report site (or forums on bedrock) you will find a "report a Web bug" section
Questions/Suggerstions • We're in this category already, and you marked it as "web" what is right, and that's how you can talk exactly about forum (not only, but mostly).
I haven’t actually seen the report a web bug site, can you link it?

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
I haven’t actually seen the report a web bug site, can you link it?
EA96E9C4-8654-46F1-AE75-3D314B8386AB.jpeg

Website bug reports > New bug report > There you can choose between two options, Minecraft or Website.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡