Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should we have ranks on the Forums?

• Total voters

ItzHector

Oct 29, 2016
Hey all,
I had the idea that the forum should display your in-game rank. Many users are putting their ranks in their Signature box.

Would just be helpful so players know what ranks others have. It also looks more aesthetic.

Let me know what you think!
-Hector

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I have seen similar ideas, including ideas about having a tag when you have been on the forums for over a year. I don't think that ranks should be shown on the forums, this is because it's not your rank that defines you. I am perfectly happy putting mine in my signature. As for the cool down on messages, you say ranked players wont spam ; that is not correct. There will always be someone that abuses the advantages of having a rank (e.g coloured chat in game).

ItzHector

Oct 29, 2016
Thanks everyone for the Feedback! I have revoked my idea about the cooldown time, however I still would love ranked players to have their ranks on the forums.

_Danexmox_

Jul 11, 2016
ItzHector i have a queston for you. How did you whrite under your comments that you are gold rank and other thinks?

Reactions: ItzHector

ItzHector

Oct 29, 2016
ItzHector i have a queston for you. How did you whrite under your comments that you are gold rank and other thinks?
If you hover over your Profile Link in the top right of your screen, you should get a drop down box. The third one on the left is labeled Signature. Use that and press save after your happy with your signature!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom