• No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
As the name says I am here to suggest a new sub-forum.It is called approved suggestions.As the name suggests this is where suggestion threads that are approved stay to be added in future updates.This would let players know if the suggestions they made are accepted,cause sometimes staff messages can be interpreted the wrong way on suggestion threads.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
The only problem I see with this is then players would expect to see this in a future update. This could cause issues with players spamming the staff asking about it, which causes the issue of the rule that states we cannot release information about future updates. While I think this would be unique, I see more issues with it and therefore am against it being added, sorry.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
As the name says I am here to suggest a new sub-forum.It is called approved suggestions.As the name suggests this is where suggestion threads that are approved stay to be added in future updates.This would let players know if the suggestions they made are accepted,cause sometimes staff messages can be interpreted the wrong way on suggestion threads.
I believe this could help out the developers/staff team with updates. The amount pf forum posts they have to scroll through to find an awesome suggestion would be hard. This would be a helpful alternative! But maybe it wouldnt be 100% sure to be implemented into the future updates. But +1

Reactions: MimicPanda
N

Nikboo

The only problem I see with this is then players would expect to see this in a future update. This could cause issues with players spamming the staff asking about it, which causes the issue of the rule that states we cannot release information about future updates. While I think this would be unique, I see more issues with it and therefore am against it being added, sorry.

I really do like the suggestion however I do agree that there is a problem, which @AnimalTamer1 has mentioned above.

Perhaps, instead of a single Accepted suggestions sub-forum where all accepted suggestions are placed, there could be three new sub-forums:

- Pending Suggestions
- Implemented Suggestions
- Rejected Ideas

Implemented Suggestions:

These are suggestions which have already been implemented onto the Cubecraft Network by the Developers.
This section will be locked for public members to type in.

Pending Suggestions:

These are suggestions which have been greatly supported by the community with at least 40 upvotes in a ratio scale of 8:1. Suggestions which fit the requirements will be manually moved by moderators into this forum section.

These suggestions will be strongly considered and they will 100% be reviewed by Management.

This section will be open for members to reply to and upvote their favourite suggestions.

NOTE: If a suggestion is moved to this section, it does NOT mean the suggestion is automatically accepted HOWEVER it does mean that management will review and reply with their opinions. If management like it, it will stay in the Pending section awaiting implementation. If management disapprove, the suggestion will be moved to 'Rejected Ideas'.

Rejected Ideas:

These are suggestions which are not going to happen. EG:

"pls buy watchdog, coobcroft!!"
"lower obsidna prices to 1penny so i cen buy it!!!"
Etc, etc.

This section will be closed for members to respond to.

By adding these three sections, the community will feel as if they are listened to and that they have a voice in what gets implemented on the server. Also, it wouldn't push the developers for releases as much.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
I really do like the suggestion however I do agree that there is a problem, which @AnimalTamer1 has mentioned above.

Perhaps, instead of a single Accepted suggestions sub-forum where all accepted suggestions are placed, there could be three new sub-forums:

- Pending Suggestions
- Implemented Suggestions
- Rejected Ideas

Implemented Suggestions:

These are suggestions which have already been implemented onto the Cubecraft Network by the Developers.
This section will be locked for public members to type in.

Pending Suggestions:

These are suggestions which have been greatly supported by the community with at least 40 upvotes in a ratio scale of 8:1. Suggestions which fit the requirements will be manually moved by moderators into this forum section.

These suggestions will be strongly considered and they will 100% be reviewed by Management.

This section will be open for members to reply to and upvote their favourite suggestions.

NOTE: If a suggestion is moved to this section, it does NOT mean the suggestion is automatically accepted HOWEVER it does mean that management will review and reply with their opinions. If management like it, it will stay in the Pending section awaiting implementation. If management disapprove, the suggestion will be moved to 'Rejected Ideas'.

Rejected Ideas:

These are suggestions which are not going to happen. EG:

"pls buy watchdog, coobcroft!!"
"lower obsidna prices to 1penny so i cen buy it!!!"
Etc, etc.

This section will be closed for members to respond to.

By adding these three sections, the community will feel as if they are listened to and that they have a voice in what gets implemented on the server. Also, it wouldn't push the developers for releases as much.
That sounds very neat! :P

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
I think tha same as @AnimalTamer1 , but thenidea is pretty good! Well thought!

Reactions: MimicPanda

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
To fix this problem we could use @Nikoshka idea.It wont confirm if the idea would be added or not,the management team would decide if the idea is worth adding or not.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
Top Bottom