Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
I would really like to see this suggestion implemented. I think it would be a cool feature for those having a rank and it would make the profiles look more colorful (which I like lmao). Great suggestion! :)

Reactions: Quis

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I would really like to see this suggestion implemented. I think it would be a cool feature for those having a rank and it would make the profiles look more colorful (which I like lmao). Great suggestion! :)
This should be possible when the forum banners come back for plus en people with a certain VIP level. :D

Reactions: Kazwa

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Hey Quis, very sorry for the long wait on this suggestion. The reason is that the development team has been going through some changes & it has been difficult for me to pinpoint an answer on whether this could be done within a reasonable amount of time.

We are going to mark this as planned as we do like this feature from the old forums, the main struggle is getting someone on it as things physically on the server are bigger priority due to most of the ranked players being there and the forums being an extra platform outside of the network itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom