Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Well since the gods are my friends, and the Titans also, I got Kronos to eat you, and this time Zeus won't cut him up bc they are friends. Also I got Kronos to send us back in time and delete that message right after you posted it. I think it's time for @Piggygirl120 because you threatened both pigs and chickens.

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
Well i clawed out of Kronos's tummy and killed him plus cats are immortal and i get a giant army of cat gods to kill all your gods and take all your magic and steal thors hammer and everything now cats are the only gods on earth. and i take Kronos's power of time traveling and use to go back in time to re-post that comment and go back in the normal time 11:12 AM

Reactions: CaTz1

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Well since the gods are my friends, and the Titans also, I got Kronos to eat you, and this time Zeus won't cut him up bc they are friends. Also I got Kronos to send us back in time and delete that message right after you posted it. I think it's time for @Piggygirl120 because you threatened both pigs and chickens.
Well i clawed out of Kronos's tummy and killed him plus cats are immortal and i get a giant army of cat gods to kill all your gods and take all your magic and steal thors hammer and everything now cats are the only gods on earth. and i take Kronos's power of time traveling and use to go back in time to re-post that comment and go back in the normal time 11:12 AM
Things are getting interesting, I see.
popcorn_stephen_colbert.gif

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Great thing is, one of my god friends is Hades, who cannot be killed since he is immortal. In other words, if you attempt to kill him, he can just instantly travel back from the Underworld (where you go when you did) and back to the overworld to kill you. Then when you die, you get sent to Tartarus where you have a wonderful time fighting off the angry Titans you just killed, and you get to die over and over again :D P.S. Hades will also just allow Kronos to come out of Tartarus and kill you back for control of time. Not to mention I have Gaea make the ground swallow up every single one of your cat minions where they suffocate alone except Hades doesn't allow them to die, so they are stuck in a void of never-ending pain and suffering, isn't that great! : D

Btw, all gods are my friends; so the Egyptian cat god counts as my friend, so all your cat gods are actually mine and will do as I say, not you :)

Catzore <3 Taco's

Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2014
Canada
Too bad i use amazing magic to get all the cats back in my army and again i keep saying im IMMORTAL so nothing can kill me.....
Thats how sandwiches turned into war....

THE END
okay someone lock the thread now xD

Trickmaster

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
Potato Heaven
Too bad i use amazing magic to get all the cats back in my army and again i keep saying im IMMORTAL so nothing can kill me.....
Thats how sandwiches turned into war....

THE END
okay someone lock the thread now xD
You are immortal....but you don't realize that when gods die they get sent to Tartarus -.- so you don't completely die, so you're immortal, but then you get beat up by the rest of my gods, where you die, respawn in Tartarus, alive, then die again.

NOW THE END

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom