Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 31, 2022
3
4
4
I have been playing skyblock for roughly a year. I just came back after a few month break, and I have noticed that fortune seems to no longer effect trees. I am wondering if this is a change from a past update that I have missed, or if I am experiencing some form of bug. I have tried mining all types of trees (oak, birch, jungle, ect.) with a fortune level 7 axe, though it no longer seems to reap any benefit. When I mine other crops with fortune like sugar cane, and coca beans I still receive extra crops. This is slightly angering as I have just lost all my ore generators, including 22 diamond, 13 emerald, and I lost all my spawners, but magma cube for some reason. So it's not great to see one of the money making methods get bugged/nerfed considering I just got around 800 million of suff wiped to the last server glitch. If anyone is having the same issue, or no the answer to the question, please leave a comment.
 

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
410
186
59
25
I have been playing skyblock for roughly a year. I just came back after a few month break, and I have noticed that fortune seems to no longer effect trees. I am wondering if this is a change from a past update that I have missed, or if I am experiencing some form of bug. I have tried mining all types of trees (oak, birch, jungle, ect.) with a fortune level 7 axe, though it no longer seems to reap any benefit. When I mine other crops with fortune like sugar cane, and coca beans I still receive extra crops. This is slightly angering as I have just lost all my ore generators, including 22 diamond, 13 emerald, and I lost all my spawners, but magma cube for some reason. So it's not great to see one of the money making methods get bugged/nerfed considering I just got around 800 million of suff wiped to the last server glitch. If anyone is having the same issue, or no the answer to the question, please leave a comment.
With the last bug they may have not identified you so you may haven't recieved a rollback therefore not have some of you items. And yes, the fortune not working on trees is a bug.
 

K1NGD0M ROB

Member
Aug 7, 2020
4
12
9
41
With the last bug they may have not identified you so you may haven't recieved a rollback therefore not have some of you items. And yes, the fortune not working on trees is a bug.
Any idea then the fortune on trees will be working again as it's been well over a month and I feels like skyblock bugs only get fixed if there are no other bugs in different game modes to fix first.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
It's been a fun 5 years on Cubecraft. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the server but now, it is time for me to move on. Take care everyone and God bless you all!!

Some fun stats to look back on:
Screenshot 2026-09-11 151512.png
Screenshot 2024-08-17 210214.png
Screenshot 2024-08-13 212956.png
Screenshot 2025-05-02 144847.png



EXCELSIOR!!!​
Top Bottom