Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 31, 2022
I have been playing skyblock for roughly a year. I just came back after a few month break, and I have noticed that fortune seems to no longer effect trees. I am wondering if this is a change from a past update that I have missed, or if I am experiencing some form of bug. I have tried mining all types of trees (oak, birch, jungle, ect.) with a fortune level 7 axe, though it no longer seems to reap any benefit. When I mine other crops with fortune like sugar cane, and coca beans I still receive extra crops. This is slightly angering as I have just lost all my ore generators, including 22 diamond, 13 emerald, and I lost all my spawners, but magma cube for some reason. So it's not great to see one of the money making methods get bugged/nerfed considering I just got around 800 million of suff wiped to the last server glitch. If anyone is having the same issue, or no the answer to the question, please leave a comment.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
I have been playing skyblock for roughly a year. I just came back after a few month break, and I have noticed that fortune seems to no longer effect trees. I am wondering if this is a change from a past update that I have missed, or if I am experiencing some form of bug. I have tried mining all types of trees (oak, birch, jungle, ect.) with a fortune level 7 axe, though it no longer seems to reap any benefit. When I mine other crops with fortune like sugar cane, and coca beans I still receive extra crops. This is slightly angering as I have just lost all my ore generators, including 22 diamond, 13 emerald, and I lost all my spawners, but magma cube for some reason. So it's not great to see one of the money making methods get bugged/nerfed considering I just got around 800 million of suff wiped to the last server glitch. If anyone is having the same issue, or no the answer to the question, please leave a comment.
With the last bug they may have not identified you so you may haven't recieved a rollback therefore not have some of you items. And yes, the fortune not working on trees is a bug.

K1NGD0M ROB

Aug 7, 2020
With the last bug they may have not identified you so you may haven't recieved a rollback therefore not have some of you items. And yes, the fortune not working on trees is a bug.
Any idea then the fortune on trees will be working again as it's been well over a month and I feels like skyblock bugs only get fixed if there are no other bugs in different game modes to fix first.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom