Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BlackConfig

Nov 7, 2019
Hello Cubecrafters,

My name is Blair or as I prefer to be called online as BlackConfig. I am a competitive swimmer and I have a passion for Football as I follow many different teams from England and Italy. I live in Australia and I believe that benefits if I end up going for any staffing or support positions in the future. I am currently 14 years old and I'm looking to pursue and move to the United States and get into the US College System for a scholarship for my swimming.

I create 2D & 3D Skins for Java & Bedrock and I do have previous experience in creating Java texture packs and I'm hoping to be able to help out here if possible. I haven't played CubeCraft in a while but a personal favourite I used to play was EggWars. I'll be familiarising myself with the forums and how the server operates to get more of a knowledge.

If any of you have any public guides or suggestions for me please leave a comment down below and I'll defiantly make sure I leave a reply.

Have a good one,
BlackConfig.

Reactions: Eli and RickDeKlomp

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Hello Cubecrafters,

My name is Blair or as I prefer to be called online as BlackConfig. I am a competitive swimmer and I have a passion for Football as I follow many different teams from England and Italy. I live in Australia and I believe that benefits if I end up going for any staffing or support positions in the future. I am currently 14 years old and I'm looking to pursue and move to the United States and get into the US College System for a scholarship for my swimming.

I create 2D & 3D Skins for Java & Bedrock and I do have previous experience in creating Java texture packs and I'm hoping to be able to help out here if possible. I haven't played CubeCraft in a while but a personal favourite I used to play was EggWars. I'll be familiarising myself with the forums and how the server operates to get more of a knowledge.

If any of you have any public guides or suggestions for me please leave a comment down below and I'll defiantly make sure I leave a reply.

Have a good one,
BlackConfig.
Hi BlackConfig!

Each subforum has guides/info pinned to them. If you don't understand certain stuff, and you'd like to have a clear explanation, https://help.cubecraft.net/en/ might help you out.

Hope you'll stay here, enjoy!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom