Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add Kamikaze Cloak

• Total voters

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Ok time for another mid camping suggestion. AT SOME POINT JUST SUPPORT SOMETHING SO I CAN ENDORSE REVAMP IDEAS - OKAY?

This new idea will cost 24 gold and combined with the ender chest thrower for 16 gold should be something that can fix mid camping. It's called the Kamikaze Cloak.

The kamikaze cloak will launch someone indefinitely horizontally until they hit sneak to stop it. But, the catch is, you're a ticking time bomb and will blow up in 20 seconds. And just in case, you'll get Haste -4 to prevent breaking eggs or killing people.

Just as a reminder, the ender chest thrower throws 25% of all resources you hold back to your base. Not that OP as it's much better to just take them back yourselves.

Bye

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
This is the last thing that needs to be fixed. There are other problems or issues that need fixing before-hand.
This is something that almost never happens. When it does my team goes and wipes them out one way or another.
It's not really a big deal.

Reactions: CommandantSlime

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Ok, it gives you a direct unfair advantage. So far, only difference is the method of which it gives the unfair advantage. Anyone else?
Are there any other reasons hacked clients shouldn't be allowed, please give me the rant that you have planned when someone says Hacks are unallowed because they are broekn and rnt fair!!!!

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Are there any other reasons hacked clients shouldn't be allowed, please give me the rant that you have planned when someone says Hacks are unallowed because they are broekn and rnt fair!!!!
I was hoping for people to say that they are hard to kill, have an unfair advantage, have access to things you don’t, and have a narrow and specific way to beat them in rare scenarios. All those were true with mid camping as well

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈
Reesle wrote on f1rstknight's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!! :)
Even though BedWars Duos released today, us OG EggWars players are also in for a treat!
1713972589889.png
Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
Top Bottom