Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

maikisvl

Jul 10, 2016
1- English
2- Español
3- Български

Would be nice to have a command for reporting cheaters because they are more and more day by day. For example, if a player gets 10 reports in 2 games, he will be banned for x time. \report X fly hack for example.

Don't tell me I can report them, my computer is really bad and recording will be a hell, i won't be able to play at 5 fps.
----------------------
Estaría bien tener un comando para podet reportar a los hackers ya que cada vez son más. Por ej. si una persona es reportada 10 veces en 2 partidas se la banrará por x tiempo.

No puedo grabar por falta de pc en condiciones.
----------------------
Ще е хубаво ако в сървара има една команда за report-ване на хакеро защото са повече и повече. Птимерно ако някой е report-нат 10 пъти в 2 игри да е ban-нат за х време.

Не мога да филмирам щото компютарът ми е много зле.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
No no no no no no no no no no.

Innocent players, such as me will banned everyday because, for instance, someone could break their bridge while their team said not to and then they get reported for fly hacks. Also, just record and report hem.

maikisvl

Jul 10, 2016
There are servers where with that command the mods are getting noticed, they enter to the game and they watch the player to see if he is a hacker. Why not in the ptestigeous Cubecraft?

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
There are servers where with that command the mods are getting noticed, they enter to the game and they watch the player to see if he is a hacker. Why not in the ptestigeous Cubecraft?
Cubecraft is limited to about 60 staff, on a server of 30,000 players. This would mean each staff needs to cater to 500 players. This would give them no time to handle actual reports. In addition, staff can only spectate FFA in assassins.
Also, this would give them no time for personal lives, they aren't robots.

One time I voted for hardcore, and all but 3 people left. Others would report me for something like anti-knockback and even if the staff spectated, it would be a complete waste of time.

This won't be implemented, I think this can be locked.

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Too abusable.
Ще е хубаво ако в сървара има една команда за report-ване на хакеро защото са повече и повече. Птимерно ако някой е report-нат 10 пъти в 2 игри да е ban-нат за х време.

Не мога да филмирам щото компютарът ми е много зле.
I don't recognize this language. What is it?
Also, just record and report hem.
Don't tell me I can report them, my computer is really bad and recording will be a hell, i won't be able to play at 5 fps.
@BuildBuild25

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom