Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepspiker

Dec 7, 2015
Wow I can't believe that people are impersonating staff on such a friendly community!

M7MOUDRADY

Aug 1, 2016
Guys please i want a help i want to buy the gold rank but when i put my visa it keeps making error i need a help i have a pay pal acc pls help

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Guys please i want a help i want to buy the gold rank but when i put my visa it keeps making error i need a help i have a pay pal acc pls help
Please, stay on the thread's topic when replying to them.
You made your own thread after you made your reply. BuildBuild25 and I answered on that thread.

MidEastGamer

Aug 27, 2016
The Middle of the Middle
Hello all,

Recently we've received reports from players of fake Skype accounts that are pretending to be CubeCraft staff. They're asking for usernames & passwords in exchange for ranks or in-game items. Please be aware that these are scam/phishing people that want your personal information and no one at CubeCraft Games is related to these accounts. CubeCraft staff DO NOT contact players using Skype, we either use the forums or TeamSpeak (ts.cubecraft.net).

For example, take the profile below.
baa7faa710208c7624519033f6477f95.png
As you can obviously see this isn't the real @Efcluke94 - he can never be replaced. He also isn't from the United States & doesn't speak Spanish.

Please do not accept these accounts and report them to us straight away by reply to this thread.

Thanks,
Joe.
i was wondering who that guy was........

Adrian369MC

Sep 1, 2016
Even CubeCraft staff won't need your personal information because all of that will be stored privately on databases.
*Note* NEVER share personal information to people you don't trust on the internet.

Reactions: Nevermind3476

iProsecute

Sep 11, 2016
There will always be those types of people in the world, won't there....Well, thanks for the heads up, something to take note of for future references!

Eaglewolf13

Nov 10, 2015
Portugal
Just here to say they you should be careful, because this doesn't only happen with cubecraft staff, also with many youtubers or any other "famous" people who sells some of their content.

Paluchido

Oct 2, 2016
hello, im trying to report someone with a video but it says the videos extension is incorrect. what can i do??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom