Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

WeMeatAgain

Sep 30, 2016
I can't believe how desperate some people are these days just to steal some accounts. Thanks for addressing this however!

party_dj_luca

Oct 10, 2016
Hello all,

Recently we've received reports from players of fake Skype accounts that are pretending to be CubeCraft staff. They're asking for usernames & passwords in exchange for ranks or in-game items. Please be aware that these are scam/phishing people that want your personal information and no one at CubeCraft Games is related to these accounts. CubeCraft staff DO NOT contact players using Skype, we either use the forums or TeamSpeak (ts.cubecraft.net).

For example, take the profile below.
baa7faa710208c7624519033f6477f95.png
As you can obviously see this isn't the real @Efcluke94 - he can never be replaced. He also isn't from the United States & doesn't speak Spanish.

Please do not accept these accounts and report them to us straight away by reply to this thread.

Thanks,
Joe.
can you plz unban me i never hack more i really reget

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
back on to staff impressionists @Joe Henry lets say there was somebody with the Skype user name @Mac and they weren't Mac but you didn't know they weren't Mac from their information
and once you already started the Skype and you realise it isn't @Mac and we were to take a screen shot of them with their Skype user name in it and showed it to you would you accept that or does it have to be the main thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom