Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EisenDrag

Nov 1, 2018
I feel the reason bedwars is such a success is that practically anyone could play it, you would not have to worry about your health and food saturation bar's i just feel that not having saturation is just a nuisance, it would really help to bring back the good old eggwars, even though bedwars is just a rip off eggwars

Reactions: Anthoken

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
It's been like this for quite a while, and I think most people are accustomed to it. Anyways, considering that the network is mainly using 1.9+ mechanics, I feel that food/saturation plays a big part in the fights/whatnot we partake in. Need to heal up quick? Eat a steak. Of course people can just focus on eating golden apples, but personally I don't see why there should be a change for something like this.

Reactions: Chum Chum
Nov 10, 2018
I dont like the food either... it is quite annoying and Ive played for a few months... STILL NOT USED TO IT.

Should be removed no.
Should be change yes, make it to where you can vote on it at the begining of the game if you were to keep it...

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
I feel the reason bedwars is such a success is that practically anyone could play it, you would not have to worry about your health and food saturation bar's i just feel that not having saturation is just a nuisance, it would really help to bring back the good old eggwars, even though bedwars is just a rip off eggwars
the game is diferent, this is not bedwars, the food is usefull because you get 3 hearths because of saturation before eat a steak if you are playing 1.9.
i dont like FFA because you dont has food and you are very slow regenerating life.

Food is good, Food is life

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom