Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add the Automatic Food! (READ THE WHOLE THREAD FIRST!)

• Yes it will be easier

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No (EXPLAIN)

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
No intro xDDD

So if you are playing Lucky Islands and you got a hay bale or a pumpkin or something else what you have to craft first to have food then its annoying to craft it yourself.
So what i suggested was to give the food of the thing what you break to make it faster and easier.
For example --> If you break a pumpkin you will get one pumpkin pie or if you break a hay bale you will get 3 bread sounds good and easy! Or something else what you will have to craft first for food!
Hope you guys like it!!!

Vote in the poll!

The NightGhost02

Feb 26, 2017
For a graveyard in Sweden
www.cubecraft.net
I get what u mean ;) But if its a close fight and one of the two players run out of food then there its a bigger chance the player with food be able to killed the other player. (Because the player without food can sprint and stuff like that) So if they just need to break a block to get food then the fight can last for a longer time which can be boring after a while. :p But it sould be good in the beginning of a game;)
So sry but i dont think its a good idea
But that just what i think in this suggestion. xD

Good suggestion btw!:)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I am not in favour of your suggestion. I see lucky islands as a kind of survival games with luckyblock. You have to craft a lot on lucky island. You mine the iron block and make a iron chestplate. You make your own food. It is a part a lucky island, but Maybe more food in lucky blocks.

Reactions: The NightGhost02

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I'm not in for This, also What @DodelijkeNoob said is true.
It would be too easy If it would give you automaticly food When you Breaking it. Why doing That If there's a crafting table, near you? Just play it like How it is now, I like it and it would be unfair. (Not to other players, But it gives you an easier advantage)
I'm sorry -1

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Lucky Islands is just like survival, but with Lucky blocks. You can easily make a crafting table from the wood which's always on your island. So, no.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Lucky island is a very nice game to play.
I love to play it with friends, but it is survival with luckyblocks. I understand you but "No" sorry man ;)

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
No intro xDDD

So if you are playing Lucky Islands and you got a hay bale or a pumpkin or something else what you have to craft first to have food then its annoying to craft it yourself.
So what i suggested was to give the food of the thing what you break to make it faster and easier.
For example --> If you break a pumpkin you will get one pumpkin pie or if you break a hay bale you will get 3 bread sounds good and easy! Or something else what you will have to craft first for food!
Hope you guys like it!!!

Vote in the poll!
I don't like your suggestion that much because it is and it need to be a kind of a survival game it is to easy if you get the food self -1 from me!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
No intro xDDD

Hope you guys like it!!!

Vote in the poll!

To be fair its not that big of a deal
And everyone has to get hay anyway
You can go to other islands or find other ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
Top Bottom