Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would it be too Op having gapples and obsidian from generators???

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stuntmanchip

Dec 22, 2016
People spend too long sitting on gold gens for obsidian and gapples, how would it be if there was a block generator? Say, at level 1 it produces a block every 5 seconds at a 80% chance of producing sandstone, 15% chance of glass and 5% chance of obsidian. Then at level 2, it stays at 5 seconds, but goes to 70% chance for sandstone, 20% for glass and 10% for obsidian, and so on. This way they can run between this gen, for sandstone or obsidian or whatever they need and other gens to buy it directly too. I think it should cost diamonds to upgrade, at the same price as a diamond generator. Also, a food generator. At level 1, 50% chance of carrots, 30% steak, 19% gapple and 1% for a notch apple! This would also be upgraded at the same price as a diamond generator, and be every 5-10 seconds. (Percentages of chance, and time of generators production can be changed) I think this would encourage people to not hog 1 generator for ages, so nobody else can get that ingot. These generators can be at your island in some maps, and in some, can only be found at middle.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
No, too OP
Easier to just get gold/iron and shop with that.
Plus, it gets you more blocks faster, Same with food.
So, -1 for me

Stuntmanchip

Dec 22, 2016
People spend too long sitting on gold gens for obsidian and gapples, how would it be if there was a block generator? Say, at level 1 it produces a block every 5 seconds at a 80% chance of producing sandstone, 15% chance of glass and 5% chance of obsidian. Then at level 2, it stays at 5 seconds, but goes to 70% chance for sandstone, 20% for glass and 10% for obsidian, and so on. This way they can run between this gen, for sandstone or obsidian or whatever they need and other gens to buy it directly too. I think it should cost diamonds to upgrade, at the same price as a diamond generator. Also, a food generator. At level 1, 50% chance of carrots, 30% steak, 19% gapple and 1% for a notch apple! This would also be upgraded at the same price as a diamond generator, and be every 5-10 seconds. (Percentages of chance, and time of generators production can be changed) I think this would encourage people to not hog 1 generator for ages, so nobody else can get that ingot. These generators can be at your island in some maps, and in some, can only be found at middle.
But people will do it too, hoping to get obisidian, so they wont just camp on the gold gen

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
well, when this happens, we will have to make a bigger map for more generator, and it will cause a lot of camping.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Pluisje wrote on Hoshi's profile.
💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
Top Bottom