Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Hello people of cube craft!

Luzario_ here, and I have a little query, I hope you can respond. Well, I won't say any names but someone followed me for no reason and after a while he expected me to follow him back (He asked me on my profile, I deleted it). Is this allowed? I know followers don't matter at all! But I just want to know if its allowed :D?

Thank you for your time,
~Luzario

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
There's nothing wrong with Follow4Follow. I've seen a few people doing it and it's not against the rules, it's the player's choice to follow that person back, or just say a small thank you for the follow. If someone asks for a Follow4Follow, but you don't want to, simply say "I don't want to do Follow4Follow, sorry". If someone's annoying or bullying you with it, feel free to contact a staff member. :)

Reactions: Luzario
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Top Bottom