ThommieLOL2

Jan 13, 2019
cubecraft.net
Hello,
I have been playing on CubeCraft Java and Bedrock
And I have the emerald rank on java and I can fly
But...
I have the SkyWars and EggWars rank + A buddy pack
And I am VIP level 3 and I wanna Suggest to make a /Fly command that you can use if you have VIP level 2 or 3

Thanks!

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
This is actually a very good suggestion, I think they should add the /fly command in Bedrock for people who have bought an advanced rank

Reactions: ThommieLOL2

CKelting262

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 14, 2020
The Internet
I just saw this type of thread yesterday and a moderator made a good statement on it that id they were to add fly to bedrock it would most likely go to people that have the YouTube rank and moderators as they also can't fly.

Felinesheep1982

Novice Member
May 5, 2020
Since fly hackers are no longer an issue, I agree with making flying in lobbies a thing for vip 4 or 5, close to the same as emerald rank

D

Deleted member 469419

Hello there,

Let my start by saying that this was suggested by someone else few days ago and it is still being discussed. Even though the main ideas itself aren't exactly the same, in the other suggestion people brought up to different topics that come to be the same than the main idea of this.

About the idea; Even though it's well-known that I'm not an active bedrock player, I've played it long enough to know how works their mechanics and all that. So as same as in the other thread, I do agree with this. This would be an amazing feature to bedrock players!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom