Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
I think that the server will look like hypixel on that moment! ;)
Well... that server has 20k of users online right now and cube 2k , i dont think its a bad idea be similar in somethings with that server...
That server has bedwars , cube eggwars , there are similars ;)
EDIT : And you dont have the reason , in that server you cant fly in the pre-lobby ( skywars , bedwars ):P

Reactions: Humanoide99

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
A lot of people with ranks have been agree with this post , but nobody of the team staff have been agree , i dont want think that staff people dont hear to normal users of CubeCraft :/.
Come on!
I know that this suggestion is not really necessary for the server , but is a good idea and you can see the comments that people with rank (99%.9 who comments this ) wants fly in the pre-lobby , i dont know about deloper people , but i dont think that this take a lot of time ._. .
I've seen threads that not are neccesary but are escalated ( /P COLOR ) I agree with that Idea this is just comparison of neccesary similitud

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
A lot of people with ranks have been agree with this post , but nobody of the team staff have been agree , i dont want think that staff people dont hear to normal users of CubeCraft :/.
Come on!
I know that this suggestion is not really necessary for the server , but is a good idea and you can see the comments that people with rank (99%.9 who comments this ) wants fly in the pre-lobby , i dont know about deloper people , but i dont think that this take a lot of time ._. .
I've seen threads that not are neccesary but are escalated ( /P COLOR ) I agree with that Idea this is just comparison of neccesary similitud
Players complaining we should update gamemode more bc we don’t listen to the community and players complaining we should update small things that aren’t really necessary. It’s not like we have that big amount of developers to keep changing between these things. Would be nice if our community made up their mind for what they really want instead of keep saying “Oh staff team doesn’t listen to the community, they’re bad, they can’t do anything bla bla.” It’s quite annoying for the ones that are working hard to keep the community satisfied, while the only thing they get in return is some nasty comment that they should’ve updated it earlier or that everything suck or whatever. Not saying i’m satisfied with everyone in the staff team, but most of us are trying the best we can. We also could just wait 2 weeks with doing reports, not have a staff-help channel at discord, completely ignore suggestions, remove the escalated and implemented tag. Everyone is so busy with themselves that they don’t realise that we’re actually trying to help as much as we can. Take a look at AnimalTamer1, one of our harderst working staff members. Joining in game to ban hackers, does reports, is active in staff help and much more. We’re actually helping much more the fast few months, because these kids keep screaming for our help and decide we’re bad staff if we can’t join a game for one sec. WHILE WE’RE NOT EVEN OBLIGATED TO DO THAT AS MODERATORS. They’re sacrificing their spare time for something they don’t even have to do. 3 weeks ago I even got called a bad Moderator because I didn’t know one thing that I never could’ve known. Last month I did over 1300 reports and helped quite some people in staff-help. But hey, i’m wrong, ofcourse we don’t listen to our community and we’re lazy.

You guys think we’re going to work “harder” and “better” if you keep demotivating us by ranting about us while we’re working hard? I’m sorry to disappoint you guys, but we’re just humans.

PS: if one staff member disagrees it doesn’t mean we don’t listen to the community and that everyone in the staff team disagrees. I just stated my opinion.

Last edited:

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
Players complaining we should update gamemode more bc we don’t listen to the community and players complaining we should update small things that aren’t really necessary. It’s not like we have that big amount of developers to keep changing between these things. Would be nice if our community made up their mind for what they really want instead of keep saying “Oh staff team doesn’t listen to the community, they’re bad, they can’t do anything bla bla.” It’s quite annoying for the ones that are working hard to keep the community satisfied, while the only thing they get in return is some nasty comment that they should’ve updated it earlier or that everything suck or whatever. Not saying i’m satisfied with everyone in the staff team, but most of us are trying the best we can. We also could just wait 2 weeks with doing reports, not have a staff-help channel at discord, completely ignore suggestions, remove the escalated and implemented tag. Everyone is so busy with themselves that they don’t realise that we’re actually trying to help as much as we can. Take a look at AnimalTamer1, one of our harderst working staff members. Joining in game to ban hackers, does reports, is active in staff help and much more. We’re actually helping much more the fast few months, because these kids keep screaming for our help and decide we’re bad staff if we can’t join a game for one sec. WHILE WE’RE NOT EVEN OBLIGATED TO DO THAT AS MODERATORS. They’re sacrificing their spare time for something they don’t even have to do. 3 weeks ago I even got called a bad Moderator because I didn’t know one thing that I never could’ve known. Last month I did over 1300 reports and helped quite some people in staff-help. But hey, i’m wrong, ofcourse we don’t listen to our community and we’re lazy.

You guys think we’re going to work “harder” and “better” if you keep demotivating us by ranting about us while we’re working hard? I’m sorry to disappoint you guys, but we’re just humans.

PS: if one staff member disagrees it doesn’t mean we don’t listen to the community and that everyone in the staff team disagrees. I just stated my opinion.
And it's a sign of a bad staff member who complains about the community, no matter how annoying or unreasonable they're being. It can lead to them getting upset and leaving, and then you've lost a potential user and rank buyer. All he was hoping for was a response, and (no offence to you RafaCP) with his grammar it's hard to tell exactly what he was saying. Besides, he is right that this would probably only take 30 seconds of 1 developer's time, you could literally copy and paste the code that lets emerald+ fly in regular lobbies and change one or two values. He didn't complain about you or the general quality of any other mod, you didn't have to go on a rant. I'm sure there's another place for that.

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
OWH MAY GAWD FLYING IN PRE LOBBY MUCH NEEDED STAFF WORK 48 HOURS A WEEK 69 DAYS A MONTH FOR THIS PLS U SUK BEC YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING I HAVE 10 FPS YOUR SERVER LAGGING IT SUCKS ANTI CHEAT SUCC OMG HE NOT BAN HAX HE BAN ME LEGIT AAAAAA

that was funny to write. hope I made someone's day while I'm at it :x

Also, my guy, @Nevermind3476 it's like baby sitting 5 thousand children, you get beat up, you get threatened, you get cussed at, yet you're not allowed to say they're being irresponsible and rude and that they really suck or else you're a bad baby sitter. It's not a sign of bad staff, and you thinking that really makes me think how idiotic you really are. Potential rank buyer and player? That one player won't exactly kill the entire community by not buying a rank. It's just one player. How much of a difference can he exactly do? Nothing. Please buy yourself some nice common sense, and a few braincells.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
And it's a sign of a bad staff member who complains about the community, no matter how annoying or unreasonable they're being. It can lead to them getting upset and leaving, and then you've lost a potential user and rank buyer. All he was hoping for was a response, and (no offence to you RafaCP) with his grammar it's hard to tell exactly what he was saying. Besides, he is right that this would probably only take 30 seconds of 1 developer's time, you could literally copy and paste the code that lets emerald+ fly in regular lobbies and change one or two values. He didn't complain about you or the general quality of any other mod, you didn't have to go on a rant. I'm sure there's another place for that.
XD Its the true , my english is bad but i'm trying that you understand me . You have the reason , but i think that they don want to implement this , they dont worry about our comments

Nevermind3476

Novice Member
Mar 18, 2018
somewhere
Also, my guy, @Nevermind3476 it's like baby sitting 5 thousand children, you get beat up, you get threatened, you get cussed at, yet you're not allowed to say they're being irresponsible and rude and that they really suck or else you're a bad baby sitter. It's not a sign of bad staff, and you thinking that really makes me think how idiotic you really are. Potential rank buyer and player? That one player won't exactly kill the entire community by not buying a rank. It's just one player. How much of a difference can he exactly do? Nothing. Please buy yourself some nice common sense, and a few braincells.
Ok, that's not what I meant, although I guess it is what I said. I mean, if someone is rude or annoying to you, then yes, you can say something, but not go on a full scale rant. And this wasn't somebody being rude or saying something about the mods at all, it was just someone hoping and asking for the staff to pay attention to it. Honestly, I think he might want to take a break from moderating, because if you go into a rant when somebody almost suggests that you might not be listening, you need it.

Reactions: Despacito 2

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Ok, that's not what I meant, although I guess it is what I said. I mean, if someone is rude or annoying to you, then yes, you can say something, but not go on a full scale rant. And this wasn't somebody being rude or saying something about the mods at all, it was just someone hoping and asking for the staff to pay attention to it. Honestly, I think he might want to take a break from moderating, because if you go into a rant when somebody almost suggests that you might not be listening, you need it.
I don't really think you understand the scale this is happening on. This isn't just a one-time thing in one thread. Every day we get hundreds of people saying the exact same thing over and over, and to be honest, it is pretty demoralizing. At some point, you just have to say what needs to be said and hope that the problem stops.

Now to the actual thread since this has gone off topic enough already.
I think it would be pretty cool to have all vanity/loot available in the pre-lobby along with the ability to fly. I know people like doing the parkour, and you would still be able to do so by just not flying, and it's not like there is any reward for completing it, so you can't really abuse the flight. And for solo games, I was thinking of a way to also implement it. Players are able to roam around the map freely up until the 10-second countdown, in which everyone will be teleported back to the cages and everything would be removed.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
What I wanted to mean when I said " they dont care about our comments " is that they dont see the comments of the people who has rank ( just they can fly is one of the beneficet of buy esmerald + ) , because in this post are good comments of those people. And the mods that was talking heredia just say " this is not necessary " " we work hard " , etc. I know that you work hard, I know that this suggestion is not necessary, but it going to be cool! You have this haha this think about spend a good time and work for it! . ( remember that I dont speak english very well, I never going to want disturb the staff team) .
Why I think that this suggestión have to be implemented?
You can see all positive comments and there you have the answer. The people ( that can fly ) want this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom