Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eremo

Jan 11, 2015
the Netherlands
Hello,

I think that the "/fly" command a bit overpriced is, because its only for Emerald+.
Maybe it would be nice if it is a feature for Gold and higher. So its a bit balanced for people that haven't so much money
but still want to support the server and like to fly in lobbies.

No hate or anything please. This is just my opinion.

Sincerely,

Eremo

ign: appelfawlp

Reactions: Saruhh

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Fly is about one of the only things people would consider buying Emerald/Obsidian for. Removing that perk from them and shifting it over to gold+ would be unfair for them, as they paid for that as a perk. It's a pretty cool perk too.
Giving it to those who aren't willing to pay as much for it isn't really a good idea (aside from giveaways and such) since it's not even a necessity. Fly is completely optional, and removing it from the higher ranks will be unfair to them if /fly is what got them to buy it.

Eremo

Jan 11, 2015
the Netherlands
Fly is about one of the only things people would consider buying Emerald/Obsidian for. Removing that perk from them and shifting it over to gold+ would be unfair for them, as they paid for that as a perk. It's a pretty cool perk too.
Giving it to those who aren't willing to pay as much for it isn't really a good idea (aside from giveaways and such) since it's not even a necessity. Fly is completely optional, and removing it from the higher ranks will be unfair to them if /fly is what got them to buy it.

True.

EenGameUur

Jan 22, 2016
True Story

EenGameUur

Jan 22, 2016
if you have any questions why that cubecraft choice fly rank only for emerald+ ask themself in Discord or start an converstation with staff

Zoutoplossing

Sep 15, 2016
AProgrammingPlanet
flying is something special for emerald rank+. If it were for gold rank+, players with emerald rank+ would feel scammed.
It comes down to the fact that it's not a good idea:p
Sorry, but -1 for me

Reactions: EenGameUur

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello,

I think that the "/fly" command a bit overpriced is, because its only for Emerald+.
Maybe it would be nice if it is a feature for Gold and higher. So its a bit balanced for people that haven't so much money
but still want to support the server and like to fly in lobbies.

No hate or anything please. This is just my opinion.

Sincerely,

Eremo

ign: appelfawlp
I really like this idea, it will make more people want to buy a rank
That may be true but if you think about it, more people would buy ranks. Its like if a candy bar has a stock of 50. It goes for $5 each. Not many people will buy it because its expensive. But if its $1 then the stock of the bar will go down but many people would buy it. Granting you $50 by the end of the day!

Do you get it? The candy bar is the /fly command in the rank (dont judge me)

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I really like this idea, it will make more people want to buy a rank

That may be true but if you think about it, more people would buy ranks. Its like if a candy bar has a stock of 50. It goes for $5 each. Not many people will buy it because its expensive. But if its $1 then the stock of the bar will go down but many people would buy it. Granting you $50 by the end of the day!

Do you get it? The candy bar is the /fly command (dont judge me)
What do you mean?
Do you mean you have to buy the feature?

Reactions: Demosiz

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net

Do you get it? The candy bar is the /fly command in the rank (dont judge me)
Fly isn't the only perk for the ranks.
Fly isn't always the reason someone buys emerald for instance, so you can't really compare it to a single chocolate bar.

Saruhh

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
ur mom's house
tbh, i’m all for this idea because i’ve had my gold rank since thechunk days, and i lost that perk, soo it kinda sucks... ://

so yeah, +1 for me :’)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom