• Total voters

East

Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2016
モンスターボール
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
I have an emerald rank and I don't think it's necassary. In the lobby you have gadgets other things you can use and you can use your fly for the egg hunt, but in the skywars or eggwars lobby it's useless. You can always do the parkour if you're bored.

OGCaptiveOG

Oct 27, 2015
The internet
I don’t see the point in this. However, it’s relatively easy to implement and doesn’t really change anything to a great extent. There aren’t any downsides to adding fly in other lobbies so it’s a +1 from me.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
It’s not necessary. How long are you in the waiting lobby? I think 2 minutes at most. There are different parkours in the lobby’s so you don’t have to get bored.

Reactions: koops

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I see everyone saying "not necessary", but it would be a nice feature, even though it is not necessary. I don't see why this shouldn't be implemented so I agree with this suggestion.

Socratias

Dedicated Member
Dec 25, 2016
www.youtube.com
I see everyone saying "not necessary", but it would be a nice feature, even though it is not necessary. I don't see why this shouldn't be implemented so I agree with this suggestion.
Agreed. I would love to explore the lobby maps with fly. Makes Emerald & Obsidian stand out more as ranks overall. I initially upgraded from Diamond to Emerald for the sake of flying, so yea some people do care.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
It's not necessary, but I would be nice for those who can. So I'll never be against it but won't be pushing it forward with all I can :]

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
I am in favor, although it seems unnecessary, it would be fun to wait while I'm flying. In my case, I'm almost not in the lobby, since I always end a game and go to another ... so on. I think it would be fun and I think that is the reason why they buy the Emerald or Obsidian Rank, to fly. :)

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
I totally agree.

CronerDC

Jun 30, 2018
Perú
www.youtube.com
Yo ingrese cuando aun estaban los lobbys de eggwars skywars y demás minijuegos y vi como volaban. que me compre el rango obsidiana
solo para poder volar y disfrutar de dicha ventaja, hasta que quitaron los lobbys de las modalidades haciendo menos divertido.
Seria buena iniciativa activar los vuelos en los minilobby de diversas modalidades.

I walked in when the lobby of skywars eggwars and other minigames were still there and saw them fly. me to buy the obsidian
rank just to be able to fly and enjoy this advantage, until you remove the lobbies from the modalities to make it less fun. It would be a
good initiative to activate the flights in the mini-lobbys of various modalities.

Shomita

Dec 29, 2016
Perú
Yo ingrese cuando aun estaban los lobbys de eggwars skywars y demás minijuegos y vi como volaban. que me compre el rango obsidiana
solo para poder volar y disfrutar de dicha ventaja, hasta que quitaron los lobbys de las modalidades haciendo menos divertido.
Seria buena iniciativa activar los vuelos en los minilobby de diversas modalidades.

I walked in when the lobby of skywars eggwars and other minigames were still there and saw them fly. me to buy the obsidian
rank just to be able to fly and enjoy this advantage, until you remove the lobbies from the modalities to make it less fun. It would be a
good initiative to activate the flights in the mini-lobbys of various modalities.
Seeep, sería mas divertido en mi opinión. Me gusta la idea. Creo que es la razón de la mayoria del porque compran el rango Esmeralda u Obsidiana.

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
It’s basically still a lobby where you are waiting, so I don’t see any problems if you were able to fly in the Eggwars and Skywars lobbies with an emerald or an obsidian rank.

+1 :)

Reactions: Socratias

Texbirds

Dedicated Member
Feb 29, 2020
Bird
I commend you for this original suggestion, but I don't think this is necessary at all. I mean, if it's easy and quick to add sure. But I wouldn't want to waste any developer to waste more than an hour on this.

I'm neutral

MoMercy

Novice Member
Nov 11, 2017
I liked the idea
Well its not necessary but still cool suggestion
I hope they add it

D

Deleted member 469419

Well,

First of all, this have been already proposed before. Next time, instead of creating a new threads you could posted your opinion in the other thread (which is still open) as @ElementThink said.
(Only is an advice, is better if you get information about the previous threads)

And going to thread itself, in the previously thread I said that this would be unnecessary, Well, now, my opinion have changed. I'll explained:

I said unnecessary because the guy of the other thread said about adding gadgets too, a thing which would cause a bit of lag to some players who haven't a good computer and apart of that, the idea of a lobby (Lobby, not pre-lobby) is having gadget because is for that, but a pre-lobby (some with 25 players) isn't a good place to add gadget.

But now, having thinking about it, I think the fly in pre lobbies it would be good to add it, sometimes we can't explore it although it's made by that (beside of wait).

But I like this a bit modified, I'm meaning, why not add (difference with main lobbies) fly to all ranked?
(That's only contain 25/30 players and use to be 10 seconds of wait)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom