Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TwinShards

Jan 3, 2017
Quebec → Montreal
*Please, don't give like, make comment. A like wont dump the thread on the top list.

Please, watch the entire video.I express badly my self sometime, so if you didn't clearly understand in the video,there is what i'm asking for below the video.

So i was wondering if it was possible to add something to the banning system, i explain:

Sometime, i report hackers with Solide proofs but it get denied/closed due to the hacker got banned by sentinel by the time the report was waiting to be review. And has we know, when it's the sentinel's first 7days ban, the report i do will still get denied even if the proofs were good.

So my suggestion is: Could it be possible that (even if) a hacker got his sentinel's first 7days ban, a report with proofs could increase the ban to 30days? I understand that staffs don't actually have the power to this sort of change right now. But could they get this power in the near future?

I would really like that to get my reports accepted to get them banned for 30days even if they are already banned for 7days by sentinel. Break the rules, pay the price

I hate that so much when a staff has to reply to me: (because they can't apply a 30days ban) Thank you for taking the time to report but I'm afraid this player is already punished by our anti-cheat, Sentinel.

And here is an UnEdited Screenshot of my conversation with CrazyManJR *Sentinel Devlopper*

1522030899-bandicam-2018-03-25-22-06-19-494.jpg

In this conversation,he is clearly telling me that should be possible, but has many time i asked staff for,they have always denie."We don't do that"
I could have go ahead and ask for an admin for this type of issue,but doing that each time would just waste so much time EACH TIME THIS OCCURE. So no,i never asked an Admin for that.

NintendoBest

Please staff that Handle the Sentinel & the report system.Do SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

I highly suggest you guys, to leave comments, this would help this post to stick to the top and be seen by staff.

Last edited:

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Please, watch the entire video.I express badly my self sometime, so if you didn't clearly understand in the video,there is what i'm asking for below the video.

So i was wondering if it was possible to add something to the banning system, i explain:

Sometime, i report hackers with Solide proofs but it get denied/closed due to the hacker got banned by sentinel by the time the report was waiting to be review. And has we know, when it's the sentinel's first 7days ban, the report i do will still get denied even if the proofs were good.

So my suggestion is: Could it be possible that (even if) a hacker got his sentinel's first 7days ban, a report with proofs could increase the ban to 30days? I understand that staffs don't actually have the power to this sort of change right now. But could they get this power in the near future?

I would really like that to get my reports accepted to get them banned for 30days even if they are already banned for 7days by sentinel. Break the rules, pay the price

I hate that so much when a staff has to reply to me: (because they can't apply a 30days ban) Thank you for taking the time to report but I'm afraid this player is already punished by our anti-cheat, Sentinel.

And here is a Unedited screenshot of my conversation with CrazyManJR *Sentinel Devlopper*

In this conversation, he is clearly telling that should be possible, but has many time i asked staff for, they have alway denie."We don't do that"
I could have go ahead and ask for an admin for this type of issue, but doing that each time would just waste so much time EACH TIME THIS OCCURE. So no, i never asked an Admin for that.

NintendoBest

Please Staff that Handle the Sentinel & the report system. Do SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

I highly suggest you guys, to leave comments, this would help this post to stick on the top and be seen by staff.
I kind of understand what you’re saying, but not completely because I dont get what you’re trying to say with the worsds with spaces.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Your way of speaking english souds like youre french, but I thought this was already the case, or maybe I was just lucky to report someone before they got "sentinel detected"

Reactions: TwinShards

TwinShards

Jan 3, 2017
Quebec → Montreal
So its like:
Sentinel banned him but staff put the ban on 7 days because it can be a false ban.
And you want with your proof show that he is a real hacker and make the ban higher?
Yes please
Exactly.

Your way of speaking english souds like youre french, but I thought this was already the case, or maybe I was just lucky to report someone before they got "sentinel detected"
Yes, i my main langue is french. x)

Reactions: SanCookie
May 14, 2017
This is very true, the server only has one flaw so I have seen with the sentinel anti cheat, and that is in fact that the sentinel bot banned a hacker for 7 days first offence.. then 14 days second offence... then 30 days third offence... this is a problem like NintendoBest said, a recorded ban is more affective than the sentinel anti-cheat the ban should be checked by a staff member or something or someone.. and see if someone who is banned has a recorded video of them cheating. if they are banned already, you should still be able to send in a video of a hacker who is already banned by sentinel, if they were banned perm already then they are blocked from being a choice for a ban on record after that point.

TwinShards

Jan 3, 2017
Quebec → Montreal
This is very true, the server only has one flaw so I have seen with the sentinel anti cheat, and that is in fact that the sentinel bot banned a hacker for 7 days first offence.. then 14 days second offence... then 30 days third offence... this is a problem like NintendoBest said, [...]

Sentinel only do a 7days ban and then 30days ban. There is no 14days ban.

Reactions: TheBrownster

ThaDoggo

Sep 2, 2017
the Netherlands

And here is an UnEdited Screenshot of my conversation with CrazyManJR *Sentinel Devlopper*

In this conversation,he is clearly telling me that should be possible, but has many time i asked staff for,they have always denie."We don't do that"
I could have go ahead and ask for an admin for this type of issue,but doing that each time would just waste so much time EACH TIME THIS OCCURE. So no,i never asked an Admin for that.

NintendoBest

Please staff that Handle the Sentinel & the report system.Do SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

I highly suggest you guys, to leave comments, this would help this post to stick to the top and be seen by staff.
I wanted to suggest it too! +1

Reactions: Unipotatoo
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom