Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GHSpaghetti

Dec 23, 2019
England
I sometimes like to play minerware when i want to have some casual fun and while it is fun it can also be quite annoying at times.
Here are some problems I come across while playing.

1. Spawns. Some games will move your spawn to the centre of the map, while that isn't really a problem in games such Nerd pole It is on games like Snowball fight and One in the chamber.
The spawns mean that you can get instantly killed without a chance to actually play the round which makes it extremely unfair for most players, I suggest moving the spawns on both of those games to spread players out around the outside of the map.

2. Bugs, spawn bugs constantly happen during play, for example the cooking game can bug out and spawn you into the floor and not let you move for the whole game. It also happens in games like Good Door, Bad Door and also find the item. All these have happened as a result of playing as little as 10 games of minerware meaning they are quite common.

3. Hook the mob is quite poorly made, especially as a boss game. The fact you are so restricted by where you can move makes it quite difficult at times to hook mobs, you can't jump and you can't move in the slightest, animals can get stuck in the corners while hooking them making them unobtainable which inturn makes it quite unfair. You should have the option to move anywhere either around the whole plateform above or a set 4 block area as opposed to the 1 block you have, so it is far more free as to what mobs you can take, to also add to it make sure it's clear as to what colour you are on by having a message saying e.g. You are Yellow. Aswell as assigning a coloured leather armour piece to each person so others can know what team they are on. It will make the game far more competitive and fun.

4. The climbing ladder game is an autowin game, I would consider making the platform smaller so there is at least a chance of players being knocked off and losing. Either that or increasing the enchantment on the stick.

5. Hide under block and disappearing platforms. While the games itself are ok, the hide under block game can considerably lag someones game for a good few seconds because of all the arrows loading in, I recommend using less arrows aswell as having them fire when the countdown hits 0 rather than 2. Same with the disappearing platforms, it isn't very welcoming to new players as you would need to play the games multiple times to learn the inconsistent timings of when the arrows fall and when the platforms disappear etc.

Please I urge this to be forwarded as the problems here would make minerware a very well polished game. And no, staff don't tell me to report bugs on the forums, because everyone here knows they don't really get fixed when they are reported there.

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
1. Spawns. Some games will move your spawn to the centre of the map, while that isn't really a problem in games such Nerd pole It is on games like Snowball fight and One in the chamber.
The spawns mean that you can get instantly killed without a chance to actually play the round which makes it extremely unfair for most players, I suggest moving the spawns on both of those games to spread players out around the outside of the map.
yes
2. Bugs, spawn bugs constantly happen during play, for example the cooking game can bug out and spawn you into the floor and not let you move for the whole game. It also happens in games like Good Door, Bad Door and also find the item. All these have happened as a result of playing as little as 10 games of minerware meaning they are quite common.
yes ben pls fix
3. Hook the mob is quite poorly made, especially as a boss game. The fact you are so restricted by where you can move makes it quite difficult at times to hook mobs, you can't jump and you can't move in the slightest, animals can get stuck in the corners while hooking them making them unobtainable which inturn makes it quite unfair. You should have the option to move anywhere either around the whole plateform above or a set 4 block area as opposed to the 1 block you have, so it is far more free as to what mobs you can take, to also add to it make sure it's clear as to what colour you are on by having a message saying e.g. You are Yellow. Aswell as assigning a coloured leather armour piece to each person so others can know what team they are on. It will make the game far more competitive and fun.
yes, make it like hypixel did it, its sooo much better
4. The climbing ladder game is an autowin game, I would consider making the platform smaller so there is at least a chance of players being knocked off and losing. Either that or increasing the enchantment on the stick.
I don't really see a problem here, I like how it is rn
5. Hide under block and disappearing platforms. While the games itself are ok, the hide under block game can considerably lag someones game for a good few seconds because of all the arrows loading in, I recommend using less arrows aswell as having them fire when the countdown hits 0 rather than 2. Same with the disappearing platforms, it isn't very welcoming to new players as you would need to play the games multiple times to learn the inconsistent timings of when the arrows fall and when the platforms disappear etc.
yes its so confusing and annoying that the timer doesn't match the arrows/platform

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Bugs, spawn bugs constantly happen during play, for example the cooking game can bug out and spawn you into the floor and not let you move for the whole game. It also happens in games like Good Door, Bad Door and also find the item. All these have happened as a result of playing as little as 10 games of minerware meaning they are quite common.
Not known

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Aswell as assigning a coloured leather armour piece to each person so others can know what team they are on. It will make the game far more competitive and fun.

Please I urge this to be forwarded as the problems here would make minerware a very well polished game. And no, staff don't tell me to report bugs on the forums, because everyone here knows they don't really get fixed when they are reported there.
Can you change this part of the text to white as it’s a bit harder for dark mode users to see it currently. I also talked about slight changes in MinerWare in my thread from a week ago which is here if you want to check it out. ItzEnder also created a thread a while back in March where he talks about changes that could be made to hook the mob; here. The post was then escalated .

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom