Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 346231

After god-knows-how-long, statistics in duels are finally fixed, well, sort of, they at least count, but dying adds two deaths, and my playtime is still about a year. It seems to be this way for other people I spoke to as well. But still, it's a step in the right direction.

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
You say that the statistics are fixed even tough they are still not fixed how does that make any sense?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Probably due to the fact you die
But then when you are sent back to the lobby it counts as you leaving so you get another death
A similar thing happened in Lucky Islands a while back where if you won you’d still have a death added since you were kicked to the lobby after the game ended

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
This is correct, leaving after winning also adds a death.
So they finally fixed /leaving during the game not killing you? That's good.
Click deny instead of leave after a duel, it's better anyway, because it sends your opponent back to the lobby earlier as well.
But using /leave after a duel really should have the same effect as clicking deny.

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
For so far the (Speed) UHC statistics doesn’t update, only the wins does. And I am 1st on the lead and it says 902 wins (that is correct because I lost 1 win when the bug was there.) but my wins on my statistics says it is 901. So ye xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom