Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

BiggestNoob7

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2020
India
Im getting so angry on this no kb bug all players who knows that sit on the edge of block and throw us of in to the void

This happen with me more than 5 times now and I'm asking for some help please fix this no kb when u stand on edge of a block!

If this bug got fix all players will be so happy so I'm requesting cubecraft to plz fix it as soon as possible

Thank you For Reading The Thread Much Love ❤️

ItsFadi

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2018
You are not the first one who reported this error.
I still don't know if someone who fixes these bugs sees any of these topics

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
Im getting so angry on this no kb bug all players who knows that sit on the edge of block and throw us of in to the void

This happen with me more than 5 times now and I'm asking for some help please fix this no kb when u stand on edge of a block!

If this bug got fix all players will be so happy so I'm requesting cubecraft to plz fix it as soon as possible

Thank you For Reading The Thread Much Love ❤
This would help! :D (Click)

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
@BiggestNoob7 Hey, Please don't repeat active threads. You may open a new thread discussing the same topic if the previous thread has been locked due to inactivity or hasn’t been active for 3 weeks.

If you have any question feel free to start a conversation with me or any staff members.

- Locked 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom