Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

R9 Slain

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2020
3:40 in the video is the same KB they were meant to fix at the begining of this year

This video shows the old KB and "NEW" KB with snowballs
I see only the second hit being similar to knockback, but then again in that 2nd video every other hit will typically cause the Downwards KB

But with fall damage it's either you get hit down, or up. or just take normal KB
I see very little like "they are the same"

But I agree, it is annoying and should be fixed, it's unpredictable

I feel like the kb on bedrock is normally already really unpredictable, so it can have this. For java, I have never noticed the downwards kb you notice (in the 5 years that I play) so I don’t think it’s a problem.
I think it is Originally from Java, but since it carried over to bedrock due to servers on CubeCraft bedrock being based off Java and ran in Bedrock

Reactions: DarkStray

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I think it is Originally from Java, but since it carried over to bedrock due to servers on CubeCraft bedrock being based off Java and ran in Bedrock
Doesn't matter if it's from Java or not, it's still a bug over there.

But devs just push it off like it isn't one, or not a problem. Some even blame it on ping which makes it even more of a problem. EVERY player deserve the right to have equal experiences as everyone else.

ping should be a delay in time, not a delay that gives 10x the amount of bugs. Snowballs, Arrows, Eggs, placing blocks make sense for them to be slow and delayed. KB Sucking you into the ground makes none at all.
Blocks disappearing makes 0 sense when nobody is near you.

The server has so many bugs and the Devs do so little it seems about it

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom