Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
HELLO EVERYONE!

Why not report this as a bug?
Cubecraft Admins, Developers and Staff refuse to look at this a bug because "It's a Vanilla Feature"
In Java 1.12.2 There is no Downwards Knockback in survival worlds, but when running Java 1.12.2 these bugs start coming up
regularly around a 50/50 chance. Due to this happening in the source code Mojang provides at https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/minecraft-1122-released |||||| CubeCraft Staff denies any responsibility in Fixing it despite it being a 4 year old update with newer(1.17) updates having 0 downwards KB

Please watch the entire video to understand my suggestion

WHY DOES THIS NEED TO BE FIXED?
This "feature" needs to be fixed as it causes it causes many problems on the network involving KnockBack, more commonly involving Natural Damage(Fall Damage) This does not mean it never happens on player inflicted Damage, because it does.

This can cause random Combos happening due to a player getting launched an extra block higher, or it may ruin a players combo and suck them into the ground.

How does this affect Java? In java sometimes you really just want to hit a player off the map, and to do that you want to swing a bit faster, but due to the Downwards KB every other hit sucks the player into the ground(When swinging faster)

VIDEO

My suggestion is to Fix the Knockback system on BEDROCK specifically, as well as Java but with Java's hit delay it is not as needed as bedrock

I suggest that CubeCraft updates out of 1.12 and to a newer version of the game that doesn't have this "Feature"(Which is a bug btw)

Or For CubeCraft to fix the bugs that involve the KB in 1.12.2

Will this Affect current KB?

NO! THIS DOES NOTHING TO THE KB. All it does is fix a bug that happens causing a player to get sucked into the ground or launched upwards 2 blocks high.

All it would do is make the KB physics truly work like they are meant to

All this is, is a Bug Report getting pushed as a "Suggestion" Because the Staff team TOLD ME TO make it a suggestion. Because they refuse to believe this is a bug

Other Clips of Inconsistent KB

Last edited:

RaisinForABrain

Oct 24, 2020
Sometimes it just is what it is and if you don't like it don't play it.
That's not the attitude to have toward a bug that has cost me multiple wins in games and has just ruined Cubecraft, especially when we might actually get the problem fixed soon. Not to mention he is like 5th on the Eggwars Duo leaderboard so it's a bit too late to just stop playing lol

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
That's not the attitude to have toward a bug that has cost me multiple wins in games and has just ruined Cubecraft, especially when we might actually get the problem fixed soon. Not to mention he is like 5th on the Eggwars Duo leaderboard so it's a bit too late to just stop playing lol
It's not a skill issue, or a thing that is "Easy to recognize"

It is a bug that has an infinite amount of ways it can occur, and with an outcome. Player movement is defined by a path(Like Any type of animation) And not by a frame(A Image/Set amount)

So theoretically there is an INFINITE amount of possibilities to the outcome of the broken KB

I can get hit 2 blocks high
0 blocks high
Take normal KB go
Only 0.1 blocks high
I can go 0.132493741264173246109274343284192038124712746132120 Blocks high

It's an infinite amount of possibilities and completely random, just jumping from the same height each time can cause a different outcome
And that's why I talk about it with fall damage A LOT because that fall damage from the same height every time does show the inconsistencies it has

@Landon AWESOME9

Reactions: Conea64 and Matriox

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
It's not a skill issue, or a thing that is "Easy to recognize"

It is a bug that has an infinite amount of ways it can occur, and with an outcome. Player movement is defined by a path(Like Any type of animation) And not by a frame(A Image/Set amount)

So theoretically there is an INFINITE amount of possibilities to the outcome of the broken KB

I can get hit 2 blocks high
0 blocks high
Take normal KB go
Only 0.1 blocks high
I can go 0.132493741264173246109274343284192038124712746132120 Blocks high

It's an infinite amount of possibilities and completely random, just jumping from the same height each time can cause a different outcome
And that's why I talk about it with fall damage A LOT because that fall damage from the same height every time does show the inconsistencies it has

@Landon AWESOME9
At the end of the day you can talk about it all you want but it doesn't seem cubecraft is changing their kb mechanics any time soon and it's their server with their mechanics. If you prefer it a different way you can make your own server or stop playing it if it's that bad.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
In Bridges I get sucked into the ground so much, and it's still not fixed. I really hope this gets fixed.

Reactions: DarkStray

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I feel like the kb on bedrock is normally already really unpredictable, so it can have this. For java, I have never noticed the downwards kb you notice (in the 5 years that I play) so I don’t think it’s a problem.

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
You just don't know how laggy minecraft bedrock 1.16.100+ is. This is a very selfish move. Have you ever cared about other people with bad devices out there? Not everyone really cares about this bug and most of them just ignore it. You don't need a huge pile of wall of text explaining in depth detail about this. CC team understands it and it has been discussed so many times. They probably won't fix it until they found a good developer.

edit: mc bedrock 1.16.100+ is buggy anyways

• Wow
Reactions: Egg🥚

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
You just don't know how laggy minecraft bedrock 1.16.100+ is. This is a very selfish move. Have you ever cared about other people with bad devices out there? Not everyone really cares about this bug and most of them just ignore it. You don't need a huge pile of wall of text explaining in depth detail about this. CC team understands it and it has been discussed so many times. They probably won't fix it until they found a good developer.

Well then, they can fix it instead of calling it a feature which is the main suggestion of the post.
I think he's trying to just give multiple solutions to this common problem

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
In Bridges I get sucked into the ground so much, and it's still not fixed. I really hope this gets fixed.
That was the biggest inconsistency with the old Knockback and looking at the Forums post "Knockback test" they wanted to fix that inconsistency, but never did that at all.....

QUOTED FROM THAT POST
"
We've noticed that knockback is very stagnant - you take knockback inconsistently, double and triple hits happen randomly when you try and crit, and you're overall not able to predict where people will be after you hit. This made PvP'ing not enjoyable at all.
"
From many parts in my video you can see how unpredictable and inconsistent it still is, from fall damage or even sometimes player inflicted damage. It's still broken and still bugged

I feel like the kb on bedrock is normally already really unpredictable, so it can have this. For java, I have never noticed the downwards kb you notice (in the 5 years that I play) so I don’t think it’s a problem.
I feel like bedrock KB is actually a lot more predictable,
If I hit a player I can rely on them going backward
If I take fall damage I can rely on being able to jump

But on Bedrock Cubecraft I can't tell what will happen to my character after taking any type of damage

Actually yes, I was one of the people that pushed for a entity update to give console players more Frames 😄

That update now gives those players playable frames, especially in "Mega Eggwars" where it was consistently 10 FPS now it is a playable amount

When I see KB🧐 , my eyes see Kilobyte.
#This is NOT a bug, I swear 🤥
It is not intentional at all, so it kind of is a bug
Well then, they can fix it instead of calling it a feature which is the main suggestion of the post.
I think he's trying to just give multiple solutions to this common problem
To be honest kind of is a "Feature" in cubecraft for how common it is LMAO

But it's not constant and very buggy, and in 1.12.2 it doesn't happen more because of "High Ping" but can happen on 1ms(That's what I showed in the end of my video)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom