Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Teleef

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2017
mega_toby I have that too. But I'm stuck in a corner. Then they call me a hacker because it looks like I fly I can also fly a block underneath me through the glitch. They really have to

Reactions: toby-

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Maybe try to use a waterbucket? You probably die because of fall damage?
When I do this I always use a waterbucket.

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
Please don't swear in your thread title, as it is against the forum rules.
In my opinion, the pearls are fine how they currently are. I don't want them changed. Thanks
-1 for me.
Lul, and how are they fine? They're really broken, I think you never pearled in cube if you think they're okay..

Sempie-HD

Apr 4, 2016
If you don't jump in the void, i think then you're not going to die :)
And if you jump in the void, and then you're going to pearl, do you get more damage.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
If you don't jump in the void, i think then you're not going to die :)
hahaha..
WRONG (Cred. JaidenAnimations).jpg

comfyyy

Lul, and how are they fine? They're really broken, I think you never pearled in cube if you think they're okay..
You shouldn't be in the void if you have ever pearled in Cube... ;). They aren't broken, its just the void depth that you don't like. The pearls work the same way as they do in vanilla Minecraft. Maybe appeal for a change in the void depth, and not the pearls? They can't really change it. :)

comfyyy

You're kidding right?
Unfortunately I am not kidding. Cubecraft focuses on being a "family-friendly" server, that is why they instituted that rule. There are many members on these forums that are very young and naive, and we want to create the best experience possible for them here on the forums.
Here is an exact copy of what the official rules say:

Swearing
Swearing is defined as the use of offensive language such as profanities, expletives, hate speech, or other language intended to belittle, offend, or upset other users. Swearing is strictly prohibited. Hate speech of any kind does not require a warning.

Please ask staff if you have any further questions, as I am not qualified to answer on behalf of Cubecraft. Thanks

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.
Stitchyyyy :D
RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.