Votes: 33 80.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
Not to be contradictory to the thread, but why don't people use discord/skype if they want to chat freely. Talking on discord/skype is a much more efficient way of communicating to each other. If parties are for friends this should not be an issue since friends should be able to talk to each other.

"But alltop10, some people are really shy."

Ok, I understand this. They can still join the discord/skype call but just mute themselves and type responses in discord/skype.

"Wait alltop10, some people don't even have mics."

Ok, maybe in every 100 people, 5 of them do not have any form of a mic they can talk into. If the person has a smartphone, which most people over the age of 13 have now, there is a mic on the phone. A lot of headphones nowadays also have mics built into them. For the 5 people who dont have a mic, they can type responses in discord/skype.

Once again I am not saying I disagree with this thread, or agreeing with it for that matter, (I do not swear so this does not really apply to me) I am simlply offering a solution to this issue.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Not to be contradictory to the thread, but why don't people use discord/skype if they want to chat freely. Talking on discord/skype is a much more efficient way of communicating to each other. If parties are for friends this should not be an issue since friends should be able to talk to each other.

"But alltop10, some people are really shy."

Ok, I understand this. They can still join the discord/skype call but just mute themselves and type responses in discord/skype.

"Wait alltop10, some people don't even have mics."

Ok, maybe in every 100 people, 5 of them do not have any form of a mic they can talk into. If the person has a smartphone, which most people over the age of 13 have now, there is a mic on the phone. A lot of headphones nowadays also have mics built into them. For the 5 people who dont have a mic, they can type responses in discord/skype.

Once again I am not saying I disagree with this thread, or agreeing with it for that matter, (I do not swear so this does not really apply to me) I am simlply offering a solution to this issue.
hmmm interesting.... -.-

Reactions: QuietOnions

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
If I were five, I would tell my parents first. Then the parents would get involved and call out Cubecraft because they're server was 'supposedly' family friendly.
Bs. I bet the parents already know that an online game is never 100% family friendly. And they wouldn't call out cubecraft, they would just forbid you to play on it.

Noemichus

Apr 13, 2016
Spain
I agree with you +1 I hope they reconsider it because I understand that swearing is not allowed, but in party or fmsg chat...You're with friends, it's funny to swear a little bit :p

FlaminKeyboard

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Gazorpazorp
That's not why I mentioned it...
I only mentioned it because the thread looks pretty messy as is (if you read it from page 1 all the way to here) considering he already did that a few times. I haven't even gotten notified for it since I hadn't replied before he posted something like that.
Oh i guess i didnt see it like that.sorry

FlaminKeyboard

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Gazorpazorp
Just for your information, it's not op to Tacos, nor is it really up to all the office people, but to these people:
KfPs4Si.png

They don't allow swearing, we didn't allow swearing, so will continue to not allow swearing.
"didnt" thats pastense.Swearing wasn't filtered before...

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
You never know what can happy in party chat. Say someone very young joins a random player's party for fun and they are swearing left and right. This would make Minecraft look bad, because they are partnered with Cubecraft and Cubecraft itself.
There's pretty much zero chance someone very young would join a stranger's party.
I contradicted myself to make a point.
Ik
People can't just join a party, so your point is invalid.
Yh, they need to be invited and the only adults I would feel like they would invite a very young kid they don't know are paedophiles, not a group having mature banter.
Swearing wasn't allowed in party chat before, there just wasn't a filter. Didn't mean we allowed it.
Maybe allow swearing in pchat depending on the ages of the players in it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom