Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Just a quick question , how many of you will leave the server if they dont fix this? Just want to know the severity of the issue
As soon as lowpixel has a 1.9 gamemode pvp kinda thing and this idiotic chatfilter is still here, im outta here. Cube is shooting itself in the foot with the "official minecraft partner" stuff. I suspect it will be just as successful as realms.

Also, if those guys owning minecraft now really didn't want players to swear, why limit it to partnered servers? Why not throw in a chatfilter in the next update? Because they know it's gonna ruin their game if they do.

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
As soon as lowpixel has a 1.9 gamemode pvp kinda thing and this idiotic chatfilter is still here, im outta here. Cube is shooting itself in the foot with the "official minecraft partner" stuff. I suspect it will be just as successful as realms.
I've started playing more on MC Central since the chat update, and would play HeliosGaming if there were any players on it.
Btw don't play on those servers.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016

Also, if those guys owning minecraft now really didn't want players to swear, why limit it to partnered servers? Why not throw in a chatfilter in the next update? Because they know it's gonna ruin their game if they do.
Agreed. These days the only reason I play cubecraft is because its 1.9, at this rate as soon as another big server adds 1.9 pvp I'll probably be there faster than the chat filter blocks out the word "noob"

BigGamingWolf

Feb 6, 2016
in your closet
i agree with removing the filter from party chat and pm's, but about abuse, the can maybe make it so the filter registers your amout of swearwords, and if it reads to much of them, he blocks the message, another thing is a option to turn of the filter yourself (party-leader only of course) and also block swearwords in pm's. if one player blocks them, it's blocked for both.
sorry for who already might have said that but i'm not reading trough 13 pages to find out. :p
greets
wolf

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
@Tacosbefriends sorry to be annoying, but even though there is the "minecraft partner" problem with mojang, I still think mojang won't care at all if you remove the chat filter, unless they have messaged cubecraft managers directly about adding a filter. Also, your "partner mojang" did not mind when you guys introduced the party system in the first place. As you can see in the messages above, what was meant to make cubecraft a better place ironically is now making cubecraft not a #1 server on people's server list. This thread ask attracted the attention of thousands and I believe that many people believe that he old party chat system should be back. I am just trying to make cubecraft a better place and attract more people into cubecraft but it looks like this new party chat system is scaring people away.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
They did complain actually
Make "swearwords" only define racial slurs and death threads, and allow words and characters like F or L. Unless they specifically complained about the use of F, L, ez, <>, or whatever, I think you're perfectly fine with doing it that way. Also allow links in party chat please for the love of the last of us still on this server.

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
Make "swearwords" only define racial slurs and death threads, and allow words and characters like F or L. Unless they specifically complained about the use of F, L, ez, <>, or whatever, I think you're perfectly fine with doing it that way.
I assume they complained about the type of words such as number 4,
Also allow links in party chat please for the love of the last of us still on this server.
Have fowarded this and if I was nub and forgot then I'll do that in a sec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on SanCookie's profile.
WOW

🙁

You've been a really cool designer that was active in the community for as long as I can remember. Really sad to see this. Thanks for all the discussion and interaction you made on the forums and discord; really nice to see staff members like this.

Goodluck with any future plans you have, wishing you the best
qKhalidd wrote on SanCookie's profile.
thank you for everything san
Livvv wrote on SanCookie's profile.
:(❤️
Mintypie231 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
When I saw you with a normal name color, my heart dropped. I thought it was an error or something, so I was refreshing the page for like 10 minutes. Turns out it wasn't an error.
Thank you for everything you have done till now.
Top Bottom