Votes: 8 19.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Best thread ever. Never had this much fun reading a thread. Lmao.
Still. A party is a party, you're in a party with your friends, why wouldn't you be able to swear if you know they are not offended by that?
cuz "official minecraft partner"
Anyway if they want their playerbase to be angry and move to other servers, then I can't do much to stop it I guess.

Aug 15, 2017
All of you probably know that cursing is not that bad, and what does tele gamer mean by that minecraft partners bro they that yellow minecraft symbol has been there before the party chat system was even introduced. The party was Introduced because of these reasons
-So friends could talk freely
-So friends or people in the party could join a game at once
-So that friends playing minecraft would have more fun and it would keep a group of friend together
But now all of a sudden why is there a change to that, mojang and cubecraft have been partners for so long

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Time to shut down those who are saying the more mature players shouldn't be able to swear in their parties.
You don't need to swear. And if they change this. I'm happy to report anyone for it. Because it's not needed. @Snap the fact YOU think you need context for swearing is just disappointing and sad. And you clearly don't care about what others think because you're looking at this from your AGE'S perspective, not a 12-year-olds. It doesn't matter you don't need it.
Just bc you don't need to, doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to. Context is a major part of many words. Take the n-word for example, if you use it to greet someone like " what's up my *****" that's ok, if you use it as an insult (especially to a black person) like "Alex is a ****ing ******" that's racist.
You don't need to swear I don't know how to get it through your head.
It's in the rules.
Unless you like to break rules then there should be no reason.
Clearly, they're not good friends or your not a good friend if you or they are swearing.
Just bc we don't need to swear doesn't mean we shouldn't be allowed to (**** I'm gonna have to say that so many times to get the message across aren't I?)
The language a group of friends uses when talking to eachother cannot dictage whether or not they're good friends.
if there is no reason to swear why did you just do it huh? this proves that the filters are unnecessary, and btw your getting reported for that
He censored it. Also its just an example so reporting him would be ****ing Ludacris, featuring Mystikal.
Naw

naw if he's such a good kid and cursing is not necessary in any reason it shouldn't have happened here.
It was censored and therefore ok.
he clearly stated that there should be NO reasons to swear at all and then he swears this proves that sometimes you should be able to swear

you still cursed i reported you the staff will decide
Yes he did contradict himself by swearing with a reason but he censored it so no reason to report.
Listen, we all know this chat filter was due to people like you. I bet you join random parties, wait for people to swear, then report the living hell out of them just so you can boost your reports number so you can put it on your signature and spam the staff with "promote me i got a lot of reports XD". Find another way to make yourself look good for being staff, because what you're doing now is ridiculously selfish. Just look at this entire thread. People like you have ruined our experience.
Ikr, he's like the Stan Kroenke of pchats, ruining them.
That's pretty rude. You don't know what I do or not. Its a number like it means anything. You shouldn't be so rude it is proving why we NEED this for ALL CHATS.
Stop assuming I want to be staff. How is it selfish lol. Well, people like you made us do it. Bottom line doesn't be rude to people again this is proving why we need this. " People like you" did this. :)
You obvs want to be staff so you can snake into pchats of teen and adult players who swear to crash them. Also you have a reports counter in your sig.
Yes because at this point cubecraft is being wayyyyy too "child friendly" and it's getting so annoying.

What?? I just don't get how you can be muted for swearing in party chat with your mates!? Only desperate children would do this to their friends..

Honestly cube is filled with overly sensitive and immature people who can't even handle swearing.
Ikr, Cube are protecting kids more than WWE are protecting Roman Reigns. Kids are more likely to be toxic than teens and adults in a way that they fanboy over things, so they attack anyone who doesn't like that thing. They're more likely to be **** egotists, thinking they're so pro at PvP they're at the limit of how good they can get and if you're not them you can't PvP so if they kill you they call you an eZ noob saying they 10 hearted you even if they survived by only half a heart and they call anyone that kills them out for hacking.
ok..

Cubecraft right now is just View attachment 139581
****ed
At least remove L, eZ, noob and abbreviations from the party/friend filter. I'm not even allowed to call my friends noobs anymore.
Remove the pchat filter altogether more like.
many people including myself would love it if the staff would just remove the party chat filters
Then why did you say swearing should be filtered in pchat? You complete hypocrite.
Just for your information, it's not op to Tacos, nor is it really up to all the office people, but to these people:
KfPs4Si.png

They don't allow swearing, we didn't allow swearing, so will continue to not allow swearing.
That's only the bedrock edition, so ppl can play Cube on Xbox One and Switch. This is the java edition, where there's no chat filter in the vanilla game.
Okay I’m not letting this thread get locked again.

Mini suggestion :

Have swear words like kys turn into gg when you type in chat
In public channels only.
You mean you guys answered 3 million times...
Bc you asked 3 billion times.
L
Back on topic. I mean let's be honest. Is swearing needed? No. And why do you need to emphasize anything with swearing? It shows how messed up the world is if intelligent people think this is an idea.
It is an idea, it can add meaning to a sentence.
I prefer having a filter! Cubecraft is child friendly.
But its TOO CHILD FRIENDLY. What about teens and adults who want to be themselves in pchats, which can involve swearing?
Best thread ever. Never had this much fun reading a thread. Lmao.
Still. A party is a party, you're in a party with your friends, why wouldn't you be able to swear if you know they are not offended by that?
Ik, lets just grab a tub of popcorn and watch it all unfold until Keemstar finds it and we're on DramaAlert.
All of you probably know that cursing is not that bad
It isn't bad at all when used in the right context.

NightSkies

Nov 5, 2017
New York, USA
www.cubecraft.net
But its TOO CHILD FRIENDLY. What about teens and adults who want to be themselves in pchats, which can involve swearing?
You never know what can happy in party chat. Say someone very young joins a random player's party for fun and they are swearing left and right. This would make Minecraft look bad, because they are partnered with Cubecraft and Cubecraft itself.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
You never know what can happy in party chat. Say someone very young joins a random player's party for fun and they are swearing left and right. This would make Minecraft look bad, because they are partnered with Cubecraft and Cubecraft itself.
First of all, the chances of you joining a random party like that is slim.
Second, if you join a random party like that and they are cursing you can easily just type /p leave
Or you can just tell them to stop if they don't, that is a easy report, and he rule breakers I'll get muted, which will result in the players to become more aware of the rules and it would also discourage players to stop cursing

A

A pigeon

Time to shut down those who are saying the more mature players shouldn't be able to swear in their parties.

Just bc you don't need to, doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to. Context is a major part of many words. Take the n-word for example, if you use it to greet someone like " what's up my *****" that's ok, if you use it as an insult (especially to a black person) like "Alex is a ****ing ******" that's racist.

Just bc we don't need to swear doesn't mean we shouldn't be allowed to (**** I'm gonna have to say that so many times to get the message across aren't I?)
The language a group of friends uses when talking to eachother cannot dictage whether or not they're good friends.

He censored it. Also its just an example so reporting him would be ****ing Ludacris, featuring Mystikal.

Yes he did contradict himself by swearing with a reason but he censored it so no reason to report.

You obvs want to be staff so you can snake into pchats of teen and adult players who swear to crash them. Also you have a reports counter in your sig.

Ikr, Cube are protecting kids more than WWE are protecting Roman Reigns. Kids are more likely to be toxic than teens and adults in a way that they fanboy over things, so they attack anyone who doesn't like that thing. They're more likely to be **** egotists, thinking they're so pro at PvP they're at the limit of how good they can get and if you're not them you can't PvP so if they kill you they call you an eZ noob saying they 10 hearted you even if they survived by only half a heart and they call anyone that kills them out for hacking.

****ed

Then why did you say swearing should be filtered in pchat? You complete hypocrite.

That's only the bedrock edition, so ppl can play Cube on Xbox One and Switch. This is the java edition, where there's no chat filter in the vanilla game.

In public channels only.

L

Ik, lets just grab a tub of popcorn and watch it all unfold until Keemstar finds it and we're on DramaAlert.

The keemstar references are atrong with this one
Ok timw to drop the hottest disstrack on pchat

NightSkies

Nov 5, 2017
New York, USA
www.cubecraft.net
First of all, the chances of you joining a random party like that is slim.
Second, if you join a random party like that and they are cursing you can easily just type /p leave
Or you can just tell them to stop if they don't, that is a easy report, and he rule breakers I'll get muted, which will result in the players to become more aware of the rules and it would also discourage players to stop cursing
If I were five, I would tell my parents first. Then the parents would get involved and call out Cubecraft because they're server was 'supposedly' family friendly.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
If I were five, I would tell my parents first. Then the parents would get involved and call out Cubecraft because they're server was 'supposedly' family friendly.
By the way, the age restriction to buy minecraft is 13 years old. I know a lot of people under that are playing minecraft, but let's say they were 5 years old they shouldn't even be able to play

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
@Please put a mage tower here, these cave spiders are getting out of hand

You are not allowed to say this!

@I beg you to install in this very specific location maked by a virtual avatar with varied taints of color from the full visible light spectrum representing the player a high monument commonly used for historical or architectural means made out of cubic-shaped virtual blocks and using the imaginary concept of a thaumaturge as a name in the goal of preventing these mere lines of code representing the common order Araneae to reach a monumental structure used in the Middle Ages to host a leader often of noble origin to assist said person in the affairs of state, otherwise this short instance of my mortality which is, on average, of 71.63 years, will be wasted on the time I have spent looking at a monitor containing a plethora of rapidly flashing colors, and I will not be able to satisfy my ego with the virtual currency I would earn if you could install in this very specific location maked by a virtual avatar with varied taints of color from the full visible light spectrum representing the player a high monument commonly used for historical or architectural means made out of cubic-shaped virtual blocks and using the imaginary concept of a thaumaturge as a name.

Your message must be at most 250 characters!

Alt-F4

Reactions: QuietOnions

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

****ed

In public channels only.

L

I contradicted myself to make a point.

Reactions: Lilleh__

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
How often do threads like these happen on here? o_O
threads like this barely happen, usually threads dont attract this many viewers, but the demand for the return of the old private chat and party chat system is high, which is why many people are commenting. Even though some staff said they cannot change it i just want to show cube how many people want this. This thread has received about 2000 view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom